What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

The Capital Arives

ezgif.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
I want the resistance know that we ARE alive, in district 14 . If you think for one second that capitol will ever treat us fairly, you are lying to yoursefl, because we know what they are and what they do. This is what they do, killing innocent, destroying hospitals, with no survivors... and We must fight back. I have a message for president Snow, You can tortue us, bomb us and burn our districts to the ground, but do you see that ? Fire is catching and If we burn you burn with us!

1414614800784_Image_galleryImage_rosemary2014_10_29_10h09m.JPG
catching-fire-new-stills-rebellion2.gif
anigif_enhanced-buzz-2018-1388436876-46.gif
hunger-games-crowd.gif
anigif_enhanced-23619-1446832807-7.gif

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Unfortunately the helmet didn't save him from the fall but at least he died with style hey. 

His death was a result in not meeting own demands 

download.jpgpeacekeepers1.jpg

LONG LIVE THE CAPITOL!

LONG LIVE THE CAPITOL!

5 minutes ago, Sir Koala Bear said:

Unfortunately the helmet didn't save him from the fall but at least he died with style hey. 

His death was a result in not meeting own demands 

View attachment 2103View attachment 2104

LONG LIVE THE CAPITOL!

Unfortunately we lost a officer :(, but we still manage to take down 3 capitol members in that operation.

*UPDATE* we do not kill all officers we only kill those who do not give us the information we desire!

LONG LIVE THE CAPITOL 

LONG LIVE PRESIDENT SNOW

*UPDATE* we do not kill all officers we only kill those who do not give us the information we desire!

LONG LIVE THE CAPITOL 

LONG LIVE PRESIDENT SNOW

*SPC KIDNAPPING INTENSIFIES*

gr8 banter

NEWS JUST IN:

THE POLICE ARE GIVING AWAY FREE PRIZES TO ALL CAPITAL SUPPORTS IN ORDER TO IMPROVE MORALE!

-THIS NEW TEAM SPIRIT AWARD IS FOR ALL THOSE TRAITORS .... I MEAN BRAVE SOLDIERS WHO SUPPORT THIS SO CALLED 'CAPITAL'

Successful four hour operation tonight against all people on the island who decided to associate themselves with this group. You still haven't caught me after 2 days of work against you and arresting countless rebels who are working with you. I haven't been killed by you once either (banter)

Keep trying.

Successful four hour operation tonight against all people on the island who decided to associate themselves with this group. You still haven't caught me after 2 days of work against you and arresting countless rebels who are working with you. I haven't been killed by you once either (banter)

Keep trying.
I almost lost my life twice during the operation, I would like to thank my fellow officers and the NHS for staying strong during such dark times.

SPC Harvey

Back