What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

The Capital Arives

Successful four hour operation tonight against all people on the island who decided to associate themselves with this group. You still haven't caught me after 2 days of work against you and arresting countless rebels who are working with you. I haven't been killed by you once either (banter)

Keep trying.
You are only prolonging the inevitable! It has proven quite difficult but that's because you choose to surround yourself with hordes of PC's and SPC's. One day Mr Tadworth you will slip up and on that day I will be there! Just remember it's never too late to join the right side!

You are only prolonging the inevitable! It has proven quite difficult but that's because you choose to surround yourself with hordes of PC's and SPC's. One day Mr Tadworth you will slip up and on that day I will be there! Just remember it's never too late to join the right side!
I'm on the right side now, it is you that is on the wrong side sir. I can assure you will never get me, and if you do then it's fine. My wife and kids left me when people started threatening me, I have to you to thank for that at least.

As a civilian of altis I won't revolt I shall fight the Capital and when I am out to find  Capitol's so called peacekeepers I will wear blue coveralls and helmet, I am not fighting for the goverment of the Capitol I am fighting for the people We created this island by collecting peaches,apples  heroin,cocaine,marijuana and many other drugs we fought our way to top we have the power not the government nor the capital, Do you want to destroy what we have build and let us get controlled by dictators who tell us how to feel and how to think? Wake up citiziens of Altis and fight  against the capital and let them be begone for once and forever . THIS IS OUR ISLAND NOT THE CAPITALS FIGHT AGAINST THIS FOOLISH MEN side by side let them know who they are really dealing with.

FIGHT THE CAPITAL

-Miller

As a civilian of altis I won't revolt I shall fight the Capital and when I am out to find  Capitol's so called peacekeepers I will wear blue coveralls and helmet, I am not fighting for the goverment of the Capitol I am fighting for the people We created this island by collecting peaches,apples  heroin,cocaine,marijuana and many other drugs we fought our way to top we have the power not the government nor the capital, Do you want to destroy what we have build and let us get controlled by dictators who tell us how to feel and how to think? Wake up citiziens of Altis and fight  against the capital and let them be begone for once and forever . THIS IS OUR ISLAND NOT THE CAPITALS FIGHT AGAINST THIS FOOLISH MEN side by side let them know who they are really dealing with.

FIGHT THE CAPITAL

-Miller
Dear Mr Millerr,

The Altis police force appreciates your civic-mindedness. However we must remind you, as a civilian should not under any circumstances directly engage, or attempt to engage, any person or persons suspected of being involved with a terrorist group. Report them by dialing 999 on your mobile phone or making a call from the nearest payphone. Please include details of how many you have seen, possible vehicles, weapons and your location.

For example I have seen 4 members of the capitol (Identifiable by their white helmet, white coveralls, possible carrier rig and usually large firearms) near the HM Treasury armed with large rifles. They have 2 white hatchback sports and a Taru, they are headed towards Agios. 

Then it is advised you leave the area to keep yourself safe, as your safety is of paramount importance to the Altis Police force and by extension the goverment of Altis and the United Kingdom's Foreign and Commonwealth Office. Thank you for your assistance in this matter.

Kind regards,

685351662045822210316.png

Inspector Aiden

Athira constabulary

Last edited by a moderator:
I could write down a 100 different reasons as to why it is not even close to as good as when me and @Neo was running things, but non of the faults are yours, their are due to some of your predecessors.

Hopefully with the months to come the new team will be able to fix it all.
giphy.gif

Back