What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

The Capital Arives

I can see the fun in this for both sides, police having more influence in areas and having more armament and the rebels having roleplay however the issue i see with this is this, firstly in order for police to "value their lives" if you execute every police hostage then surely if your being held up, to abide by police rules you must attempt to take down the hostage takers in order to try save yourself, which will result in lower quality rp if everyone is just gonna 360 rubber bullet you and cause either the rebels to either call them out for fail rp or kill the officer. Secondly at what point does this end because if we have terrorists in marked clothing in our streets then surely lethal action will always be taken. This is just my perspective on things, this will probably be a week long thing before everyone gets bored of it but well see. 

I can see the fun in this for both sides, police having more influence in areas and having more armament and the rebels having roleplay however the issue i see with this is this, firstly in order for police to "value their lives" if you execute every police hostage then surely if your being held up, to abide by police rules you must attempt to take down the hostage takers in order to try save yourself, which will result in lower quality rp if everyone is just gonna 360 rubber bullet you and cause either the rebels to either call them out for fail rp or kill the officer. Secondly at what point does this end because if we have terrorists in marked clothing in our streets then surely lethal action will always be taken. This is just my perspective on things, this will probably be a week long thing before everyone gets bored of it but well see. 
Not all officers taken will be executed, the last post was just a retaliation to summers update report on the polices action against the terrorists, most cops will just be used for information and stripped of clothing and released but there will be a plan for a few hunger games type of trials for both civilian and police members that support the alits government.

im going to hunt down people who wear white helmets on my police holiday. Im coming for ya 

Looks like all commanders need a personal security detail when we go on patrol now... Should be fun 

A little change of the story on the original post just to make it a little more interesting.

x3j4qNb.jpg

I got myself a little trophy.

Just a few more catches in the ongoing fight against organised crime

C2C5735046C4989314881325B556A7181CA8CDBF

Last edited by a moderator:
I wonder how much money somebody would get for handing me in to these people, hmm.

Strange feeling being wanted as a officer, doesn't happen often I guess. You wont get me.

Well I mean if I was in the police station and saw a group of armed men running up the beach, I would initially think they are fighting against me xDt

Back