What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

The Capital Arives

Am i the only one who have had good roleplay session...?

Your creating drama that is not needed at all...

Using this outfit have provided me different kind of sessions. 

Don't people get banned for those kind of antics? I'm confuzzled :S
You really do have an issue with me dont you Crumbs, I hope you enjoy that.

but no, things change rules change, I remember when you could just text police leave or die and then spray them down car to car, and metagaming was not a rule.

RPing as a rebel group who only want to kill the altis government? Doesn't seem right on an RP server.
Pretty much every rebel gang anyway, atleast we try put a story behind it, and its just a bit of fun giving a reason for massive hunter convoys and stuff, scared the shit out of me when I went into kavala earlier to see 2 police offroads and a hunter all filled with people doing a march through kavala was pretty cool from the cops.

Operation Stronghold - Report

Gold Commander : DI Joseph Tadworth

Silver Commander : INS Summers

Bronze Commanders : INS Aiden , INS Conner Merlin

Finchyy Montana, a known leader of the rebellion was killed today by officers during a firefight in Kavala today.

4aLfydB.png

In addition to this a car containing leaders of the terrorist organization was fire upon during a firefight, killing 5 of the terrorists. 

1HslbRb.png

A message from the Police, your rebellions and actions will not be taken lightly - this may only be a few of you arrested/killed however expect to be met with appropriate force.

(on another note thanks for the fun rp XD)
erm look at my picture then look what there wearing nuff said cant u see the helmet difference gzzzz

You really do have an issue with me dont you Crumbs, I hope you enjoy that.

but no, things change rules change, I remember when you could just text police leave or die and then spray them down car to car, and metagaming was not a rule.
No, no problem here. I was just confused because I remember my poor PCSO getting called out for doing a 180 and rubbering two guys once. some rules have a lot of grey areas I guess...

Everyone calm there nips with this drama. Its a thread about some good RP with the cops and rebels with abit of side banta what's still  on going, something we don't see enough of! (The thread that is) 

Chillout, I don't want to get the popcorn, I'm trying to watch what I eat!

Last edited by a moderator:
Greats news from the front, we might have won the battle but not the war yet.

Can we please keep this forum post for screenshots of each side dead for point scoring and banter not bitching please :p

The Capital Combat Report

General: Grandpa

Colonel: Reece Smurf

Lieutenants: Finchyy Montana & Dutch

9BB1E4E2DEDC337FDFECA17821F459E826764A1E

Three Police officers by the name of SPC Jedd Lii, SPC TrenBeast & SGT Hugo

Unfortunately due to the lack of information of the whereabouts of DI Joseph Tadsworth and his other leadership that where mentioned in the last public report by the "Stronghold Report" the two SPCs where exectuted and the SGT Gravely wonded

SGT Hugo was released to keep spreading the word of the Capital

​

LONG LIVE THE CAPITAL

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

tumblr_n9fbhfoTPf1tdzheeo5_1280.jpg

Back