What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

The Alliance

I am just saying there are no complaints coming from TKC about the war that 4 gangs have started to destroy us. What does that say...

Can anyone with evidence of any of our members camping bases please post it here. If you have no evidence please stop talking shit to give us a bad name.

This is getting out of hand.

I suggest having a leader and co-leader meeting with all the gang members to sort all of this out.

@TheCow

@GP. Hankhttps://www.roleplay.co.uk/user/10375-gp-hank/

@BG Superhitmandan

@(EXP) Dusthttps://www.roleplay.co.uk/user/8076-exp-dust/

@RAMBEAU

@PaulS

Last edited by a moderator:
at first I was like 'Awww I wish I was a part of this it looks so cool wow!'

Now i'm like 'thank god I am just a normal Copper Miner'.

Terrible form lads, terrible form.

(main reason for this post wasn't to add to drama, or troll or anything, but simple show how undoubtedly the majority of those not involved in this view these current state of affairs and the fashion in which it has been approached by said parties).

Let me clarify my thinking.

I see no point of having 4/5 gang bases, when everyone is allied.

I'm not saying you can't do alliances, hell it's all about the roleplay and a nice clean war is needed sometimes.

Now.. keeping allies after the said war, for me it's just.. not necessary.

Have your war, fight along your friends against your enemies.. when it's over it's all game.

To clarify another thing, you are not breaking rules therefore i can't punish you but believe me when i say i'm not the only one thinking like this.
Tbh i think we should have a nice big base built for UGN when we return ;P

got to admire you still thinking you're gonna win, is it determination to waste every penny you have? or is it just stupidity?

Lt Hank

Fear Company 2IC
Update on [Fear]

Fear sent their best marksmen upon TKC base. His precision marksmen sniping skills scratched the wall. It did not take alot of seconds before he was spotted and taken care of. The wall was repainted and is as good as new.

This was the first and probably the last encounter we had with [Fear].  

G8frli9.jpg

Also, we will gladly drain all your wallets. Make sure you have something in them, not just dust as you have now. 

Update on [Fear]

Fear sent their best marksmen upon TKC base. His precision marksmen sniping skills scratched the wall. It did not take alot of seconds before he was spotted and taken care of. The wall was repainted and is as good as new.

This was the first and probably the last encounter we had with [Fear].  

G8frli9.jpg

Also, we will gladly drain all your wallets. Make sure you have something in them, not just dust as you have now. 

Curse you work and other obligations, your time will come, do not fret!

Edit: I don't know who the shoot was but clearly I need to teach him/her the art of stealth

Explain how I was there shooting at tkc walls when I am 250 miles away from my computer.

Explain how I was there shooting at tkc walls when I am 250 miles away from my computer.

i was there, neglected the fact that their view distance didn't draw the long grass i was lying in, and those seconds happened to be 600 seconds, as i was sat outside for 10 minutes watching you messing with an ifrit on the front gate, but hell who cares. I had fun, they were civil about it, i congratulated a nice shot, #GreatBanter.

@Edgar Ville I would prefer if this thread was locked if one more thing is put up by people, the one reason I put this up on the forums was  to make sure everyone knows about the alliance not a thread for people to bitch on.
I would prefer that for the exact same reasons. It's a bit of fun were not here to argue now lets continue with the war  and whoever wins or loses does it really matter? I don't think so, it's all fun and games.

Once again I will request that my members DO NOT post on this thread/topic.

Ohgod leave this banter thread open and maybe post video's so we can watch it instead of reading words :D A video doesn't lie as well, if you are afraid ppl will lie ;)

People started to play on other games, people got banned, people had holidays and it sort of decayed like that. But we have big plans to come back. You  will see us all on soon!
Hope to see you guys back soon! but I hate you guys at the same time ;D

Update on war from today.

-TKC and TI rob the bank and make out with 3 tempest trucks full of gold.

-As 3 members of TKC respawn at our base from being killed at the bank we find BG attacking it. We kill 5 and lose 1.

-In the police pursuit from the bank we take 2 police hunters and return to TI base where we are attacked by BG, Gc and EXP. We kill 7+ and lose 4 and then scrap two of there ifrits.

Feel like giving up yet?

Update on war from tonight.

-TKC and TI attack BG base. We kill 12 and they kill 2.

Update on war from today.

-TKC and TI rob the bank and make out with 3 tempest trucks full of gold.

-As 3 members of TKC respawn at our base from being killed at the bank we find BG attacking it. We kill 5 and lose 1.

-In the police pursuit from the bank we take 2 police hunters and return to TI base where we are attacked by BG, Gc and EXP. We kill 7+ and lose 3 and then scrap two of there ifrits.

Feel like giving up yet?
i do hope you include the Ti members that you have in your gang that were killed as im sure even in just from the time i was on i saw more than 3 kills against you lol, you cant just be counting TKC deaths when your using a second gang in the fight.

At this moment in time, Fear Company is Resigning from this war, after a chat with both the Allies, and the Head of TKC, all hostilities between Fear  Company and TKC are now over, and we are back on Neutral terms.

Lt Hank

Fear Company 2IC (Acting commander)

i do hope you include the Ti members that you have in your gang that were killed as im sure even in just from the time i was on i saw more than 3 kills against you lol, you cant just be counting TKC deaths when your using a second gang in the fight.
You killed Eric, Rambeau and TI Ben

Back