What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

The Alliance

Dear Santa... I want internet.

KTHX.

Look at all the fun I'm missing out on santa!

Well this post blew up fast, I'd like to ensure @Mr. Cardoso that any and all wars that Fear Company are involved in are STRICTLY roleplayed and anyone holding grudges on the forums, posting hateful comments and the like will swiftly be removed, I'm not the commander but I think I can speak for everyone when I say it's not the type of behavior we need or want.

Cardoso why do the gangs deserve to lose their bases? What rule is being broken here? You would punish us for being allies?

And all the shit-talking on this post lol.

Cardoso why do the gangs deserve to lose their bases? What rule is being broken here? You would punish us for being allies?

And all the shit-talking on this post lol.
Let me clarify my thinking.

I see no point of having 4/5 gang bases, when everyone is allied.

I'm not saying you can't do alliances, hell it's all about the roleplay and a nice clean war is needed sometimes.

Now.. keeping allies after the said war, for me it's just.. not necessary.

Have your war, fight along your friends against your enemies.. when it's over it's all game.

To clarify another thing, you are not breaking rules therefore i can't punish you but believe me when i say i'm not the only one thinking like this.

This war will not end untill we receive a recorded formal surrender from the leaders of the enemy.

-BG- Superhitmandan​
-Gc- BlackJack or Cow​
-EXP- Dust​
-Fear- Hank​
-TSS- Simen or Elakin​
We will continue to attack your bases everyday untill we receive this surrender and we most receive all of your surrenders together, you started this war together you will end it together. 
The same courtesy will apply to yourself,

The War will be over when a Cease fire is called from both Leader of our enemies

-TKC- Rambeu or Stee

-Ti- Birchieboy or PaulS

The reason for myself having no problem in jumping on this band wagon of a war would be due to the unprecedented executions of my men which were carried out by both TKC and Ti who have worked together from the beginning as both organisations have been working together for quite some time prior to this war... so in a sense it is both gangs we are against and not just TKC.

yes we did start this war but you incited it with your actions prior towards my gang, and i can only assume the other gangs have their reasons

Please be aware that the only gangs you need to consider a part of of this war are Gc, EXP, BG and Fear.... you may want to amend the involvement of TSS as they have more crashed the party in the most part, they have no formal allegiance with Gc EXP or BG

BG members are to no longer post on here. on island is for the main area of war.

If anyone is to post i personally believe that it should be Gang leaders only.

and to be fair to TKC, it was said that your organisation declared war on EXP and their allies, so seems more a war starter lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
@BG Superhitmandan Precisely, Fear was already at war with TKC before the alliance, due to ongoing relations with EXP.

I'm not saying you can't do alliances, hell it's all about the roleplay and a nice clean war is needed sometimes.

Have your war, fight along your friends against your enemies.. when it's over it's all game.

To clarify another thing, you are not breaking rules therefore i can't punish you but believe me when i say i'm not the only one thinking like this.
Like I said  @Mr. Cardoso they started this as an alliance they will surrender as an alliance. TKC are happy to destroy any gangs that think they can take us on, even if they have to band together. 5v1 with the TSS gang joining into the fight and TKC have not even come near to a defeat.

Just banter :)

Like I said  @Mr. Cardoso they started this as an alliance they will surrender as an alliance. TKC are happy to destroy any gangs that think they can take us on, even if they have to band together. 5v1 with the TSS gang joining into the fight and TKC have not even come near to a defeat.

You've only seen 2 of us in combat and killed neither of us, so don't bring us into that comment please. ^^

I also pulled TSS out of the fight due to EXP not wanting us there as mentioned on the bottom of page 4 of this thread if you'd all kindly go and read it.

again stee, you need to see that TSS have injected themselves into this, and are in no way formally aligned with the other groups.

and 5v1 is not quite the case, 4v2 sound more right to me really considering TKC are the largest force in the island and they have Ti fighting with them. 

@Mr. Cardoso this alliance was formed as a response to TKC's actions weeks prior to yesterday, and BG have been aligned closely with EXP for at least the last 2 months and and we aligned with Gc from their start, i do not see why we should be penalized for this just because we have added fear to the groups to retaliate.

again stee, you need to see that TSS have injected themselves into this, and are in no way formally aligned with the other groups.

and 5v1 is not quite the case, 4v2 sound more right to me really considering TKC are the largest force in the island and they have Ti fighting with them. 

@Mr. Cardoso this alliance was formed as a response to TKC's actions weeks prior to yesterday, and BG have been aligned closely with EXP for at least the last 2 months and and we aligned with Gc from their start, i do not see why we should be penalized for this just because we have added fear to the groups to retaliate.

Nobody should be punished, this is the type of amazing roleplay that only arises when a community is established and peoples names are forever etched into the very fabric of it, civilians do not have to, and will not get caught in the middle of these engagements most of the time and it creates a fantastic dynamic when rebels are working together/against each other to fight for something. It's no longer just a static game; alliances are created, rivals are made, they will come and go, but never forgotten. It's exciting to see that people can band together, or drift apart in such ways, for the sake of roleplay in a video game. 

@BG Superhitmandan

Also, we didn't inject ourselves into it. We were requested by Lt. Hank from Fear Company. 

For the sake of clarity I'm going to respond to yourself so you understand what's going on.  It will however be my last post in this thread.

EXP, BG and Fear have been allied for better part of two months.  No problems caused, no negative effects on community or the game, but most definitely some great RP.  TKC and TI together have in the last two weeks executed plenty of members from within this 3 group alliance as well as some gangs who are either Neutral to us or are negotiating some form of Alliance.

I'll give you an example of one execution of a TSS member who was told his execution was taking place because TKC/TI were now at war with EXP and anyone allied to it, so you see the war actually started two weeks ago...before we (EXP) even had a base.

This behaviour continued for the better part of a week to 10 days up until yesterday when map update went live.  At this point TKC/TI together decided in their greatest wisdom to immediately attack EXP, followed by Gc.  We had a bunch of recruits admiring the new base who had yet to gear up or were busy pissing around inside the base...at this point we evacced them out (the 'flee' part in their scorecard) as we didn't fully know what the rules were with respect to Redzone changing to Redline.

Now this is just my personal opinion, but today I'm told our gang bases are being camped by TKC/TI who are essentially immediately killing anyone and everyone spawning in irrelevant of whether the person spawning in has spawned in or not. That is a complete load of shite but again, it's my opinion only.

-----------------------------------------------------

Lastly @Elakin I want to respond to you and advise that EXP do not wish for you (a newly formed gang) to get constantly killed because TKC/TI end up executing you guys over and over....however it is up to you what you and Simen wish to do.

You may recall we went out of our way to help your guys when they were getting robbed by TKC.  We mean no insult by asking you to step back...it's for your own good, but if you must join, then it needs to be a decision made by all the gangs involved, not one... no disrespect to Lord Hank <3 :)

If you are a member of Exiles Of Purgatory you are no longer allowed to post on this thread.

This is to reduce arguments within the community.

Thank you.

For the sake of clarity I'm going to respond to yourself so you understand what's going on.  It will however be my last post in this thread.

EXP, BG and Fear have been allied for better part of two months.  No problems caused, no negative effects on community or the game.  TKC and TI together have in the last two weeks executed plenty of members from within this 3 group alliance as well as some gangs who are either Neutral to us or are negotiating some form of Alliance.

I'll give you an example of one execution of a TSS member who was told his execution was taking place because TKC/TI were now at war with EXP and anyone allied to it, so you see the war actually started two weeks ago...before we (EXP) even had a base.

This behaviour continued for the better part of a week to 10 days up until yesterday when map update went live.  At this point TKC/TI together decided in their greatest wisdom to immediately attack EXP, followed by Gc.  We had a bunch of recruits admiring the new base who had yet to gear up or were busy pissing around inside the base...at this point we evaced them out as we didn't fully know what the rules were with respect to Redzone changing to Redline.

Now this is just my personal opinion, but today I'm told our gang bases are being camped by TKC/TI who are essentially immediately killing anyone and everyone spawning in irrelevant of whether the person spawning in has spawned in or now. That is a complete load of shite but again, it's my opinion only.

-----------------------------------------------------

Lastly @Elakin I want to respond to you and advise that EXP do not wish for you (a newly formed gang) to get constantly killed because TKC/TI end up executing you guys over and over....however it is up to you what you and Simen wish to do.

You may recall we went out of our way to help your guys when they were getting robbed by TKC.  We mean no insult by asking you to step back...it's for your own good, but if you must join, then it needs to be a decision made by all the gangs involved, not one.
 @Eddie Jones

Again, everyone is too ignorant to read the 3 posts I've put about Fear asking for our help rather than us joining off of our own accord. And so, don't bring us into it saying we 'injected ourselves' into this, when we were asked by Fear, came to the conclusion it was a joint request for help, rather than just Fear Company. And so, we cannot be blamed for that.

I will not be posting on this thread anymore and TSS are no longer involved in this fight.  

@BG Superhitmandan

Also, we didn't inject ourselves into it. We were requested by Lt. Hank from Fear Company. 
I would advise you speak to Hank, I will express to him that I feel it was unfair to include a small gang into the war, and he did so without first consulting the rest of the gang. If you wish to drop out, I'm happy for you to do so, hopefully TKC can understand that. 

You gangs are the only scums on Altis..
Why u av to be mad? it's only game.

34df4277289ed7420108807ddd47da7c35063fd6b31503f35e2093d506d96e8f.jpg

Back