What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

The Alliance

I want to see some bang bang guys, only bla bla right now :(

GENTLEMEN APART FROM THE GANG LEADERS NOONE ELSE IS TO POST ON THIS FORUMS ABOUT THE WAR

Last edited by a moderator:
Day 4 war update.

-TKC now have a tank.

Your move Alliance.

gPhTuqH.jpg

dLqTx0f.jpg

Speaking on behalf of The Increment, we still consider ourselves at war and are hostile with BG, EXP and Gc until they officially surrender.

Double Post...

Triple post... 

Speaking on behalf of The Increment, we still consider ourselves at war and are hostile with BG, EXP and Gc until they officially surrender.
As Ben said..

speaking on the behalf of the kavala cartel, We consider ourselves at war with BG, EXP and GC. And our attacks will not stop until they officially surrender.

[TKC] RAMBEAU

its going to actually be a lot of fun to be involved in this as all sides are pretty even, it got to boring being at war when with the unmc as you always knew what the outcome would be so being in a smaller group should make this a lot more interesting

its going to actually be a lot of fun to be involved in this as all sides are pretty even, it got to boring being at war when with the unmc as you always knew what the outcome would be so being in a smaller group should make this a lot more interesting
Gc was about to surrender, we told them to make an offical post on the forums. Did this change?

@BlackJack @TheCow

Sitting here waiting for Wipeouts 4 NPAS. Because then you know that the cops are gunna fuck you over.

At no point Gc was going to surrender I ended the alliance so we fight alone there's a big difference.

Feel free to come speak to me when you want to surrender.

I personally like to fight with our own gang by ourself, which is why I wanted to end the alliance! never to end the war! bring it on!

Back