What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Re appealing as i was just denied (Perm Ben)

Status
Not open for further replies.
i didn't know you would be so offended over it to be honest
you have a nice car, how long till you pay the lease off? And what did you expect his reaction to be overjoyed you took the piss?

^^

What a prankster #ipbanthedickhead

Also a lot of effor to take piss out of kids is it not and money?

Last edited by a moderator:
Firstly, You set out on an adventure to grief using foul language during this process. Secondly, only admin's are supposed to post on these forum post's (read the rules) 

Why i said im sorry to ross this guy is griefing me and im an idiot yea okay
new favourite word? I am sticking up for Ross not greifing and at the end of this a admin can delete this but everyone will still know how much of a uncultured swine you really are. And you say sorry yet conToni's on the forums to me and others GG

Bin laden - sorry I did a terrorist attack on the WTC

Obama - it's ok

Bin laden - *next day blows up Statue of Liberty

Obama - WTF

bin laden - I said sorry for the WTC

I already established how close you two are that cock thing still freaking me out though i don't think it's legal i know anymore into that one
Right i'm getting sick of you now.Quite frankly, I think you're an arse hole. Firstly taking the piss out of someone's spelling. They may have something wrong with them. Secondly the "This kid is giving me cancer". This isn't funny, entertaining in any way, shape or form. People, including myself, may have people in their family with cancer. This is a sensitive topic and you have no right to fucking joke about it.

You ask why I took it so seriously.

It happens way too often and i've got sick of it.

You have an Audi, £3000 PC but you don't have a mic... Surely to rp you need a mic?

Anyway in summary, I don't like you, stop talking to people like shit and stop bullying people.

Right i'm getting sick of you now.

Quite frankly, I think you're an arse hole. Firstly taking the piss out of someone's spelling. They may have something wrong with them. Secondly the "This kid is giving me cancer". This isn't funny, entertaining in any way, shape or form. People, including myself, may have people in their family with cancer. This is a sensitive topic and you have no right to fucking joke about it.

You ask why I took it so seriously.

It happens way too often and i've got sick of it.

You have an Audi, £3000 PC but you don't have a mic... Surely to rp you need a mic?

Anyway in summary, I don't like you, stop talking to people like shit and stop bullying people.
So your saying he is allowed to grief me and im the arsehole please read the whole forum post and you will see he started it not me :D

He takes the piss out of benefits and i said you can't even spell which at the end of the day is a more serious issue in england, One guys spelling or the fact thousands of people are having to sign onto benefits due to the lack of jobs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back