What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Re appealing as i was just denied (Perm Ben)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right i'm getting sick of you now.

Quite frankly, I think you're an arse hole. Firstly taking the piss out of someone's spelling. They may have something wrong with them. Secondly the "This kid is giving me cancer". This isn't funny, entertaining in any way, shape or form. People, including myself, may have people in their family with cancer. This is a sensitive topic and you have no right to fucking joke about it.

You ask why I took it so seriously.

It happens way too often and i've got sick of it.

You have an Audi, £3000 PC but you don't have a mic... Surely to rp you need a mic?

Anyway in summary, I don't like you, stop talking to people like shit and stop bullying people.
Ive said sorry to you and i mean it like but im not sorry for this other guy jumping onto the forum for whatever reason to immediately start judging and slagging off people on benefits people who are disabled are on benefits they cant help it can they its not use him then saying i didn't mean those people what if i was disabled? huh?

Ive said sorry to you and i mean it like but im not sorry for this other guy jumping onto the forum for whatever reason to immediately start judging and slagging off people on benefits people who are disabled are on benefits they cant help it can they its not use him then saying i didn't mean those people what if i was disabled? huh?
you stupid, I have said 2-3 times I don't mind if peole need benifots but if they are a a suing it like a presumed you were with that attitude then I have a issue

Right,

I know that it's not my place to say it however reading through your posts has made me furious. You're calling Ross a kid because of the pitch of his voice? Let me tell you something, i'm 18 and my voice is bloody high for my age.  I don't know how old Ross is nor should it matter, he is clearly a mature member of the community and is capable to handle himself well.

You on the other hand.

You want to get unbanned and given another chance. You do this by saying your sorry, that's fine. You are rude to the admins who are going out of there way to treat you fairly and ensure that you are given another chance if you deserve it. You prove that you do not care about the person you are supposed to be apologising to and turn this whole appeal into a joke by posting memes and careless comments. This is not fine. You make fun of someone because of their age but ask yourself this question:

Does age really matter?

Right,

I know that it's not my place to say it however reading through your posts has made me furious. You're calling Ross a kid because of the pitch of his voice? Let me tell you something, i'm 18 and my voice is bloody high for my age.  I don't know how old Ross is nor should it matter, he is clearly a mature member of the community and is capable to handle himself well.

You on the other hand.

You want to get unbanned and given another chance. You do this by saying your sorry, that's fine. You are rude to the admins who are going out of there way to treat you fairly and ensure that you are given another chance if you deserve it. You prove that you do not care about the person you are supposed to be apologising to and turn this whole appeal into a joke by posting memes and careless comments. This is not fine. You make fun of someone because of their age but ask yourself this question:

Does age really matter?
I havn't once been disrespectful to admins show me where i was and i do mean my apology but it's not about some random guy jumping on the forum post to grief me 

1) You may not realise you were disrespectful to the admins but you were treating the situation in a non-serious way. 

2) If you meant your apology, then you wouldn't have come out with comments like "this kid is giving me cancer"

3) As I said, I know it isn't my place however I hate to see anyone get treated poorly.

Please treat this situation in a mature and reasonable manner from now on. This topic is now coming up to its 6th page, let an admin assess the situation and make their own decision. Thanks.

1) You may not realise you were disrespectful to the admins but you were treating the situation in a non-serious way. 

2) If you meant your apology, then you wouldn't have come out with comments like "this kid is giving me cancer"

3) As I said, I know it isn't my place however I hate to see anyone get treated poorly.

Please treat this situation in a mature and reasonable manner from now on. This topic is now coming up to its 6th page, let an admin assess the situation and make their own decision. Thanks.
That comment was aimed at the random kid jumping on the forum post not ross.

Right,

I know that it's not my place to say it however reading through your posts has made me furious. You're calling Ross a kid because of the pitch of his voice? Let me tell you something, i'm 18 and my voice is bloody high for my age. I don't know how old Ross is nor should it matter, he is clearly a mature member of the community and is capable to handle himself well.

You on the other hand.

You want to get unbanned and given another chance. You do this by saying your sorry, that's fine. You are rude to the admins who are going out of there way to treat you fairly and ensure that you are given another chance if you deserve it. You prove that you do not care about the person you are supposed to be apologising to and turn this whole appeal into a joke by posting memes and careless comments. This is not fine. You make fun of someone because of their age but ask yourself this question:

Does age really matter?
oh you silly banana, I was sticking up for Ross not making fun of him

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok I am going to make a conclusion

A) Dragon you need to learn to read better

B) I proberly shouldn't have got involved but Ross is a good friends so I was looking out for him

C) In the heat of a argument things get said it dm, but just try to be more pleasant

only reason i want this account back on is for the money on it my other account doesn't have much :(
if you are nice to Ciaran he would proberly move the money from your account to the other

Aha like im gonna say my other steam account now
i was banned for some time because of a incident, I am on a new steam account with all my 30m just msg Ciaran on to when he's looks free

Not gonna happen bro.
trust me, anyway to conclude you seem like a nice person when your not arguing now about 5 min ago I wanted you ip banned some people might still want that I can forgive and forget this happened but just try to be more friendly

Literally you did start it and i wasn't in the mood for it i had previously said sorry to ross yet you carried on i will admit i was in the wrong aswell though so yea im sorry to you aswell. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back