What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Re appealing as i was just denied (Perm Ben)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I properly should keep this too myself but....I am not older by far compared to Ross I have also been in police and now I am UNMC however my voice is a lower pitch than Ross however I don't get taken the piss out of and Ross is great at RP a great guy the first time I met him was in a church on the end of my cock but even then he was great at RP and he in my opinion deserves to be in the police more than other poepe and if. I am near someone and hear then taking piss out off Ross I will cap yo ass

Fuck off with the waiting BS you are the least of anyone's prioratys ATM wait your turn

Last edited by a moderator:
please dont threaten me you sound hard
nice real mature, you are scum you take the piss out of people with higher voices (funny how the dev of the server has a high voice and is way more intel event than you will ever be) you make 2 pathetic urban posts and bump your own posts ha ha GTFO

you can't even spell please get off this forum post as your not even supposed to be here and what is Intel event?

Also if you cap my ass thats Deathmatching.

Why does your profile say your 24 aswell
becaise I didn't put my real age....didn't realise you were that stupid also I know the rules unlike you and you have seen this post on the great inter web so unless you die in game you know who I am you know what I will do if I see you taking piss so it's not RDM

you can't even spell please get off this forum post as your not even supposed to be here and what is Intel event?
i am on a iPad it's called auto correct, also do t tell me the get off the forums your the one banned form server and soon forums if your not careful

Auto correct usually corrects spelling if im not mistaken?

i am on a iPad it's called auto correct, also do t tell me the get off the forums your the one banned form server and soon forums if your not careful

I need an admin quickly im being bullied > :(
or it just leaves it either way I am using iPad, and big hard man been arrested IRL takes piss out of people with higher voices what a big guy you live in a council house too? Sponging off the governments benefits? Go down to the local pub and get drunk every Friday? Jesus Christ dick head sort yourself out. You are not wanted by anyone here.
Also tell me what's so funny about high voices? Let's see Ciaran developer of biggest uk server of AL high voice you worthless maggot deep voice, I'd rather be Ciaran

Also just noticed you say i live in a council house admins take note he is now actually trying to get on a high horse and some of your members of the server may actually live in a council house, as for me no, i don't live in a council house and i infact have a job working at BT as i can imagine you still sponge off mummy to get you that sick pokemon card you been wanking over for the past 3 months solid please just fuck off you weird little cunt kk bye.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back