What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

[Official] ALUK Battle Royale Tournament

Status
Not open for further replies.
You cannot do a private Battle Royal server as far as i know, at least with the same quality and tools.

That's why PLAYERUNKNOWN himself is setting one of his servers for us, with a password.

Police meeting was already rescheduled according to Ciaran.
Police meeting is rescheduled to 1 hour prior to the normal time.

You cannot do a private Battle Royal server as far as i know, at least with the same quality and tools.

That's why PLAYERUNKNOWN himself is setting one of his servers for us, with a password.

Police meeting was already rescheduled according to Ciaran.
This is indeed the case. There is no way of hosting a Battle Royale server unless PlayerUnknown gives you one.

This is indeed the case. There is no way of hosting a Battle Royale server unless PlayerUnknown gives you one.
Is there any chance of getting a permanent one for ALUK, i think this would be used quite alot!  

This is going to be mega. I'm so dead.
COUNT ME IN TOO! 

@zaF Remind me closer to the time as i'm super busy lately and forgetful. I WILL BE THERE. 

If only to personally kill the guy I have quoted, mwahahaha

Last edited by a moderator:
battleroyale.png

Hype!, Cant wait for a night where the admins can just chill out and play with the community where we have no control or no input thanks to the way battleroyale is , its been long overdue, Looking forward to Saturday.

Last edited by a moderator:
battleroyale.png

Hype!, Cant wait for a night where the admins can just chill out and play with the community where we have no control or no input thanks to the way battleroyale is , its been long overdue, Looking forward to Saturday.
As long as I can shoot you multiple times. I'm happy <3

:p

Set up my OBS today, so im all ready to stream the spectator mayhem!

@Wilco

@zaF

Wont happen rKid.... I am going to take this very serious, might even put on my glasses for this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back