What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

[Official] ALUK Battle Royale Tournament

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is no one as bad as me. I played this three times,

First fail was that i felt on the wrong part of the island, so i had to swim for 30mins and then i got killed by ingame area.

Second fail was that i was run over with my own car, just when i turned to pick up gear, some jerk jumped behind the wheel.

Third fail was that i cant even parachute so i died because of high speed.

Can't wait!

There is no one as bad as me. I played this three times,

First fail was that i felt on the wrong part of the island, so i had to swim for 30mins and then i got killed by ingame area.

Second fail was that i was run over with my own car, just when i turned to pick up gear, some jerk jumped behind the wheel.

Third fail was that i cant even parachute so i died because of high speed.

Can't wait!
You should watch this, No one can fail as hard as me :(

I'll probably be there. Played a lot of BR in my days, sayinh that I am probably going to be the first one to die.

I'll probably be there. Played a lot of BR in my days, sayinh that I am probably going to be the first one to die.
With everyone saying they are going to be the first one to die, chances are you wont be :p

I will film all lives I take.. then compile them into a smart 1080p video for you so you can watch your worthless lives be taken by me ON REPEAT.

I will film all lives I take.. then compile them into a smart 1080p video for you so you can watch your worthless lives be taken by me ON REPEAT.
3039729-slide-goodluck.gif

I will commentate on every time you get killed, taking the piss more and more each time :) .

Im joking <3

If a server is what we need to make it not clash with the police meeting, I can probably get one sorted, if need be?

If a server is what we need to make it not clash with the police meeting, I can probably get one sorted, if need be?
You cannot do a private Battle Royal server as far as i know, at least with the same quality and tools.

That's why PLAYERUNKNOWN himself is setting one of his servers for us, with a password.

Police meeting was already rescheduled according to Ciaran.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back