What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

[Official] ALUK Battle Royale Tournament

Status
Not open for further replies.
i absolutely suck at BR but i might pop in for a game or two

After discussion with CSI Fisher the Police Meeting will now be taken back one hour to 6PM and will end before the event.

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't forget when you die, you are kicked from the server :p

Me and Zaf are whitelisted tho, so we can stream even after dying so everyone that cannot join can see the show!

Please 1 week later, the 23rd im still on holiday....
post-11150-Grumpy-Cat-GOOD-and-NO-memes-pGrc.jpeg

@Mr. Cardoso @zaF  fancy a game of battle Royale? I have improved on my vision ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Also a reminder to anyone who hasn't played Battle Royale in a while.

The mod has recently updated, so you will probably need to update your version with the link provided in the main post.

Ahh darn it, I can't be on this saturday :( This sounds awesome, would love to see this again some other time aswell!

(Also for the streamers, remember to keep a relative delay so noone can stream snipe)  :p

Ahh darn it, I can't be on this saturday :( This sounds awesome, would love to see this again some other time aswell!

(Also for the streamers, remember to keep a relative delay so noone can stream snipe)  :p
If it goes well maybe it will happen again. :)

What if there are more then 64 players wanting to play? How would you choose who plays and who doesn't?

Just a reminder to anyone that hasn't played BR before, you must issue compliance before you shoot  ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back