What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

[Official] ALUK Battle Royale Tournament

Status
Not open for further replies.
Note to all, may want to check if your banned on the BattleRoyale servers. Two guys I know were banned as BattleRoyale shares a ban list with "other" servers.

If you can state the reason you are banned / why you did it. PlayerUnknown has said he is willing to unban you from his servers.

Glad to see my room being used, would be lovely if I could be asked or atleast notified directly tho..
Hey sorry about that, people was already in there before i started streaming, it was not my idea to go into your room! 

I'm looking forward to reking everyone. *The sarcasm is real* I will probably die first haha XD

I haven't had a drink for a couple of months. I would of used this event to have an epic drink stream.

Cheers for the heads up @zaF, little late ain't it!

Good game mode, between 64 of us and spectator mode it'll be a laugh I reckon, thanks for organising this!

For those that aren't in the know, it has different weapons, look up which ones are good and which ones aren't... was royally disappointed by the M24. Pile of shite that thing was, you can't aim it with ironsights!

Cheers for the heads up @zaF, little late ain't it!

Good game mode, between 64 of us and spectator mode it'll be a laugh I reckon, thanks for organising this!

For those that aren't in the know, it has different weapons, look up which ones are good and which ones aren't... was royally disappointed by the M24. Pile of shite that thing was, you can't aim it with ironsights!
Give me a M40A3, some Red Bull, first aid, a ghillie and a bush.

Game over.

@Ambassador Fung

Last edited by a moderator:
@zaF second game I thought you had to stay inside the redzones... RIP.

3rd I made it to the final 7-8 or so and got blown up by some crazy ass helicopter barrel things.

Teach me. :<
Red zones = Bombing zones. 

Blue zones = Stay in them or die.

Planes = Drop Airdrops (Best Gear, LMG's, Snipers Etc. Not obtainable any other way).

Planes = Drop Bombs (They seem to like to lure you in with a package, then shit on you with a bomb).

Redbull / Painkillers = Used by pressing "T" on the keyboard. Fill the blue bar at the bottom right, when full you regenerate health.

Rest is down to your playstyle.

@Ambassador Fung

Last edited by a moderator:
Red zones = Bombing zones. 

Blue zones = Stay in them or die.

Planes = Drop Airdrops (Best Gear, LMG's, Snipers Etc. Not obtainable any other way).

Planes = Drop Bombs (They seem to like to lure you in with a package, then shit on you with a bomb).

Redbull / Painkillers = Used by pressing "T" on the keyboard. Fill the blue bar at the bottom right, when full you regenerate health.

Rest is down to your playstyle.

@Ambassador Fung
@zaF thank-you my dear.

Anyone reading = Y is headphones, I learnt that as a handful of eastern European fellows screamed Allah Akhbar in the plane on the way in.

Will see you tomorrow I guess. I'll be watching the hunger games as training.

@zaF thank-you my dear.

Anyone reading = Y is headphones, I learnt that as a handful of eastern European fellows screamed Allah Akhbar in the plane on the way in.

Will see you tomorrow I guess. I'll be watching the hunger games as training.
Fuck the hunger games!

Watch Battle Royale!

@Ambassador Fung

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back