What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

KING OF THE HILL FRIDAY!

@Wilco please remove the new name and chat regulations on the server, I can't have my gang tag in and I try typing to my team and it is giving me warnings...

Fixed the BEC issues, had to take it offline for that before it got full.

As for the update we are told we will have it soon as poss, when that happens i will announce a restart.

Admin / whitelisted members slots, so they can always join.

I will talk with Wilco to get less reserved slots tho.

"King of the Hill version 9, should now be globally available to all hosts! Happy shooting!"

Does this mean it can be on the ALUK server now? :eek: . Taken from the KOTH twitter.

The BEC issue will be fixed at the end of the current round along with KOTH V9

Change Log For v9
[NEW] Press F1 to mute sound feature from Wasteland
[NEW] Buying jet gets you pilot uniform
[NEW] Marksman DLC support
[NEW] New town to play in - Sofia
[NEW] Healing other players rewards you with little XP and money (only once per their life)
[NEW] Black MX (and variants) is now available if you permabuy default one
[NEW] Huron and Taru DLC helicopters are now available for purchase (visible only if you have DLC bought)
[NEW] Kajman unguided rockets are now under pilots control while turret guided weapons remain for the gunner
[NEW] Auto-flaring now happens only if you have countermeasures perk equipped
[NEW] You get all earned money and xp throughout the round again if your team wins (saved between rejoins too)
[NEW] New safe zone system
[NEW] Bought vehicles remain yours even after rejoin (including getting refund for them)
[CHANGE] All teams get end game bonus which is similar to what was victory bonus but it will be proportional to their team's final score.
[CHANGE] More smoke grenades and even more smoke grenades if you take medic perk
[CHANGE] Revive icons are visible from all distances
[CHANGE] Little bit more ammo for all primary weapons
[CHANGE] Fatigue gain decreased twice
[CHANGE] You are not longer allowed to eject from free helicopter pilotcopilot seats
[CHANGE] Buzzard (AA) has less Anti-Air rockets
[CHANGE] Repair time no longer depends on crew inside vehicle
[CHANGE] Pawnee has flares again, cost increased
[CHANGE] Guided launchers (Titans) no longer allowed in safe zone
[CHANGE] IR grenades removed
[FIX] Fixed bug where you sometimes didn't get any rocketsgrenades for your launcher
[FIX] Groups reworked, invites use less traffic and produce less lag (Ported from Wasteland)
[FIX] End game camera in Agios Dionysios now shows correct town
[FIX] Fixed situation where vehicle cleanup deleted free helicopter mid-flight
[FIX] Fixed cases where killassist wasn't awarded if vehicle was destroyed indirectly
[FIX] Fixed a bug preventing respawn icon appearing over just killed players or appearing and instantly disappearing
[FIX] Change loadout character at the base now properly plays idle animation

I tried renaming my profile from [Gc] zaF to zaF so i could join KOTH. My profile then became corrupt and would save any settings such as video options and keybindings.

I deleted my .profile files, not knowing that KOTH progress was saved there.

Pros: fixed the issue.

Cons: I LOST ALL MY FUCKING KOTH PROGRESS ACROSS ALL SERVERS.

@Wilco I blame you.

*Im joking wilco, not your fault :p *

@BlackJack I cri.

But in all seriousness I really cant be fucked to play now. Not starting again. Ill wait for the V10 wipe when they make all the stats and shit server side not client side.

Back