What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

KING OF THE HILL FRIDAY!

@puppy1004

Yes you can attend,

@Boriis Yeah we usually get a good 30/40 people from the community along with hobos filling up the 80 slot KOTH server

its always good fun :) and a great start to the weekend.

I shall be streaming this and getting drunk as per. Giveaway at midnight too!

Last edited by a moderator:
You say your invincible but that's only until you look in the sky and see the wipeout heading your way.

You then stare up into the cockpit and see my pretty lil face smiling down at you and all you can think to yourself is

"Well shit"

<3

#Competitive
I can't prove it yet, but If will shows up he can confirm we took out around 8 planes and 4 helis. First time on koth as well.
@Vladic can't watch your stream if I'm playing, so do I get an award if i kill you?

I shall be attending tonight. I won't be trying to RP tonight, always ends badly :(

ill rek u all wit baret 50kal i rek u mlg style hitmrk from kavla to athria while bezit 420 faggit

HEH HEH, did well at the beginning, then i sucked :(

I guess KOTH when tired is not a good combination.

Even i joined in, and my hate for KoTH is famous in these rooms, thoroughly enjoyed it though, 8/8 would do it again, doesn't matter what you're playing as long as you're with the right people.

Was great!

I'd like to make KOTH Saturday a thing now please, and sunday.

and monday, tuesday and thursday

(not wednesday though because it's got an annoying spelling)

Sorry was organizing a little outgoing mayor party. KOTH Sunday?

Back