What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

KING OF THE HILL FRIDAY!

So it begins. :) Looking forward to kicking some ass, must say when playing we win a hell of a lot of the time... #ThinkBecauseStealthee=OP

Yes it returns for another friday!! 

I continue the journey to lvl 25 just for my mk18

Like level 3, still stuck with the shitty TRG and iron sights ;(

I need a @CI Levi to stop playing RoK and get medievil with me on this tonight!

Last edited by a moderator:
Reign of kings will become boring soon... a man can only take so many resets!

Reign of kings will become boring soon... a man can only take so many resets!
Them resets are literally killing me, i grind it all night for it all to have gone the next day.

@

Good... notice there are no resets on this new game Altis Life... maybe you should try that lol

I was Lvl 33 - then my profile was corrupted! so i'll be on to start again from lvl 1! (and also back up as I go along!!) 

i don't think the server is locked or anything, its on the community KOTH server. so it should be for everyone.

I'm only on level 10. I need 16 (or 18, not shure) for the zafir.

But I cannot come tonight, because I have a music orchestra concert, witch begins at 6 PM and goes to 10 PM. And after that, I'm needed at the bar (Help drinking milk)....

I will come only if me and will (can't tag as there are to many wills on the server @HanK please can you tag the correct will) can work together.

We are invincible :D

Also last time I played why did the guy not get out the tank for some tea and crumpets heheheh he just really didn't want to roleplay. So I offered to leave him some c4 as a sign of my good faith.

He called in a Abrahams tanks to move me along :(

I will come only if me and will (can't tag as there are to many wills on the server @HanK please can you tag the correct will) can work together.

We are invincible :D

Also last time I played why did the guy not get out the tank for some tea and crumpets heheheh he just really didn't want to roleplay. So I offered to leave him some c4 as a sign of my good faith.

He called in a Abrahams tanks to move me along :(
You say your invincible but that's only until you look in the sky and see the wipeout heading your way.

You then stare up into the cockpit and see my pretty lil face smiling down at you and all you can think to yourself is

"Well shit"

<3

#Competitive 

Back