What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Altis Life UK Meetup 2015 - Have your say!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll probably show up if we do Paintball or something music events aren't really my thing. Plus I'm not good in groups so  :D  Best that I avoid the music festival

Newcastle, its very cheap compared to london in all ways! 

Plus it has cracking night life!

Yeah, I must say I did a lot of festivals in my 20's and it seems less appealing now. Camping especially: I refuse to use festival toilets as they are the gateway to hell.

Alas, If only I was going, I would bring a plane full of Apples.

Sadly, I May Be In School At That Time, And Alas, I Am Still American.
It's in the middle of summer,but I share your pain with a 3,000 mile travel distance calculated into dollars and a .66 USD to GBP exchange rate.(Everything would cost me almost twice as much.)  :(

I'll probably show up if we do Paintball or something music events aren't really my thing. Plus I'm not good in groups so  :D  Best that I avoid the music festival
ill drag you there my self !!!!

ill drag you there my self !!!!
Well it's not really up to me to argue with my commanding officer~

Also didn't get any of that footage last night. When I restarted my Pc after crash forgot to set up shadow play again :'C

Well it's not really up to me to argue with my commanding officer~

Also didn't get any of that footage last night. When I restarted my Pc after crash forgot to set up shadow play again :'C
thats alright crappy anyways but I know how to get u to Leeds I'll bring 2 paintball guns so we can shoot at Luke for stealing ur gun :/

Well Birmingham would be easy to get to for most of us it's central and it's easy to Get to

Last edited by a moderator:
Dreamhack?
Thinking you're from sweden and im from copenhagen (huehuehue) we will have the easiest transport to there but most of these fellas are from the UK, and it might be a little costy for them to first fly to Denmark, then take the train to sweden and then depending on them taking a taxi or walking to dreamhack :p might be too costy for the average student in the UK

Thinking you're from sweden and im from copenhagen (huehuehue) we will have the easiest transport to there but most of these fellas are from the UK, and it might be a little costy for them to first fly to Denmark, then take the train to sweden and then depending on them taking a taxi or walking to dreamhack :p might be too costy for the average student in the UK
The cost isn't too high to actually get there, but the cost of transporting high end rigs safely is generally more than getting the person there to play it... unless you were to drive ofc...

Hey how about using The Great Amsterdam as a rally point? Its Cheap to fly there, Cheap to get a room for a couple of nights, Great cheap food, Loads of Irish pubs, Lots of things to do, Cofee Shops (which means i wont have to bring any supplies with me =P) and to top it all off its kinda central for everyone. Let me know what you guys think ^_^ i'll be going to Dam either way for me birthday.

We could rent this place out http://www.globalgaming.co.uk/pricing.html

They're in the city center, you can rent the place all night. We could have a good old fashion LAN party, set up some events that take advantage of everyone playing together in the same room. You can bring your own drinks.

I’m not sure how many computers they have or what spec #lowframerate

Wouldn't it be funny playing Altis Life with everyone in the same room! lol

I like the idea of everyone meeting up then ignoring each other. I think the only problem is that its bring your own PC. But there’s some great events we could do together (no sexual jokes please), would make a great promo video also!

Possible outcome:

Somebody RDM's someone while they're in the same room, the person who was RDM'ed beats the absolute shitehole out of the other person. RIP other person.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back