What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Altis Life UK Meetup 2015 - Have your say!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw something Above about paintballing, I work at delta force paintball. and they have sights all over the country, so we could meet up there, and i get us all phatt discounts.??

I saw something Above about paintballing, I work at delta force paintball. and they have sights all over the country, so we could meet up there, and i get us all phatt discounts.??
 You sound like a babe witha  great idea there everyone loves discounts

'Phatt' discounts sound good.

I love camping and and i always was in favor of the meet up.

Count me in!

I might go to Bristol in Feb tho Wilco :p

I was already planning to meet a particular person from this community in England and might as well meet you all crazy people. Be warned, if you accidentally end up wich a peach in your hand.. It wasn't me.
Alas, If only I was going, I would bring a plane full of Apples.

Sadly, I May Be In School At That Time, And Alas, I Am Still American.

@Simon. Yeah, I can do posh too - A little restaurant in the Alsace Region of France with the missus...anyway, back on topic lol

SlRMhY4.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm up for this, don't really mind what we do (would prefer drinking to be involved at some point). Id like it to be down south but looking at the previous comments i don't see that happening. Crawley anyone?

As long as there is booze i could not give a fuck. Il play paint balling drunk :p  

I think it's going to be impossible to make everyone happy with location, as long as it's sorta in the middle with good transport links then I reckon that's as fair as it's going to get.

I have never been camping... Personally I'd rather have a day of Paintball followed by the pub and a decent bed...
I say we recreate our little fire fight in paros last night with some good 'ol paintballs.  :D

I say we recreate our little fire fight in paros last night with some good 'ol paintballs. :D
cops vs the unmc paint balling losers buys the drinks. As long don't misplace his 50. Cal

No festivals for me, not an alcohol person, only time i drank i turned gay, no thanks, 

Just a social meetup, relax, eat, chill and enjoy life :)
Drinks are on me then @Zippey! Shots! Down it, down it, down it!  :D

If only we could find a place that does Paintball AND Go-Carts - We could VDM, RDM all day, be a blast.

(Spunky is not allowed to drive)
SOLD.

I like this guy. 

I am up for everything as long as @Reverend and @FriendlyFireGuy goes drinking with me afterwards  B)
You  betcha, poppet. 

For anyone who has played on a Friday night with me, they will know I am tea total. But I may have a couple of lager shandys as it is a special occasion. The only issue is the dates. The missus has booked up a load of dates in advance and I may need to work these out with my boss - I suspect I may be over my holiday allowance!  :p

tumblr_n72rdfFmm21s8c9jeo1_500.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back