What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Altis Life UK Meetup 2015 - Have your say!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oops just re-read it. Ill be solo going to this then. Looks good though.

Last edited by a moderator:
Its not for everyone, I havent gone camping in 18 years!... Its not a 5 star hotel which i usually go for but having a number of "tins" getting cidered up and hitting the tent im sure i wont even care!
I have never been camping... Personally I'd rather have a day of Paintball followed by the pub and a decent bed...

Festivals meh too noisy lol

Travelodge and a bingo Hall that's what I'm talking about!

I had already planned to go to Reading festival this year (have been a couple of times in the past too), so I guess you can sign me up if that festival were deemed a good fit for a meetup :)

I have never been camping... Personally I'd rather have a day of Paintball followed by the pub and a decent bed...
I would prefer this idea, as we can actually talk to each other, a festival would be too noisy, no point in even meeting up if you can never find out who people are.

If it does turn out to be a festival, I am letting you all know now, I can not be held accountable for my actions, I get lonely at night and tend to like to snuggle.

I went to Reading festival last year and it was the fucking bomb, I am already going this year again so I'd be down for this.

Reading would be cool, but have you considered the below?

http://insomniagamingfestival.com/

For those that dont know about Insomnia, its a big LAN computer event, with good accomodation, camping for those that like to rough it.  

You bring your PC and can game, attend/watch the tournaments, see the latest Technology stuff, and get hammered whilst trying to RP your way into the VIP section!

in the middle of the country aswell :)

Maybe those that arent quite old enough too appreciate Reading,

It takes care of all security and bits as it is well established.

No festivals for me, not an alcohol person, only time i drank i turned gay, no thanks, 

Just a social meetup, relax, eat, chill and enjoy life :)

To old, to expensive to noisy.

FUCK WHAT HAPPENED......

Dammit getting old sucks

Might be going there this year any ways, so if anyone goes, I'll see you there!

This is what you have to look forward to seeing..

tumblr_m0n0jfR7Z91r4ghkoo1_500.gif

Reading would be cool, but have you considered the below?

http://insomniagamingfestival.com/

For those that dont know about Insomnia, its a big LAN computer event, with good accomodation, camping for those that like to rough it.  

You bring your PC and can game, attend/watch the tournaments, see the latest Technology stuff, and get hammered whilst trying to RP your way into the VIP section!

in the middle of the country aswell :)

Maybe those that arent quite old enough too appreciate Reading,

It takes care of all security and bits as it is well established.
I have been to that multiple times, also I work on the booths from time to time +1 on that

No festivals for me, not an alcohol person, only time i drank i turned gay, no thanks, 

Just a social meetup, relax, eat, chill and enjoy life :)
I'm with Zippey on this one, as I rarely drink too. Would love to see something where the community can simply meet up, do something fun (possibly paintball, as suggested?) without alcohol necessarily being the major factor.

I vote Paintball - would be a great laugh and Im sure if we work out the numbers it would work well in terms of cost (discounts perhaps). The drunks amongst us can then go on to a pub in the evening and get plastered.

And i'll book a hotel close by, I'm not slumming it in a tent - I'm far too old for that lol.

(If it is a festival, I'll be in bed early so I'll be expecting music to be turned down to reasonable levels - If i end up sleeping in my car (I'll borrow a camper van or something) - NOT a tent)

EDIT: Gaming Festival looks good too (no tents) ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back