What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Altis Life UK Meetup 2015 - Have your say!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm more of a fan of the social meetup, with something like paintball or airsoft or the like.

I'm also already committed to going down to the Isle of Wight Festival as well as a Uni trip to Israel. I don't have the money as a student to fund anything else XD

If only we could find a place that does Paintball AND Go-Carts - We could VDM, RDM all day, be a blast.

(Spunky is not allowed to drive)

I think paintball/airsoft is a safe better... Generally lower cost, No issues with people under 18 drinking and such (Not that I personally have a problem with it just don't want any bigger issues being caused) & No Camping. People can choose to go to the Pub or whatever after then head back to where ever you have all come from. I think we would have a bigger turn out for a day event rather than a whole weekend. 

Has anyone got any other suggestions?

I have this really cool tactic called ' The LoA ' in paintball. It involves telling you to stop following while I shoot at you all with a fully automatic paintball gun.

Dammit, Its so expensive :(

Need to buy a plane ticket etc. aswell :(

oh and @Wilco I think you made a little spelling mistake:

3. Trouble makers... Yes unfortunately this is the internet and people with a crazy mind-frame sometimes decide to take things offline, Although i and a few others can snap someone back into line i am not meeting up to get arrested and cannot be held responsible so we will have a if your there to cause trouble you will be asked to leave or the Police will be called approach.

Corrected:

3. Trouble makers... Yes unfortunately this is the internet and people with a crazy mind-frame sometimes decide to take things offline, Although me and a few others can snap someone back into line. I am not meeting up to get arrested and cannot be held responsible so we will have a meeting, if you're there to cause trouble, you will be asked to leave or the Police will be called to approach.

Edit: Ill see if mah mom wants to pay my plane ticket etc. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Paintballing and carting at the same time....

Not sure about this, although it sounds awesome

Side note- Maybe we should have a poll made to see how many are seriously interested?

I am more than up for this Airsoft does sound like a good plan but a festival also sounds great

Birmingham seems like the best place for me to meet anyone, especially considering there are a lot of people around brum

I'm to soft to travel up north.

Ill vote for midlands or the south

Got to be honest with you people,

I'll mostly be there for the food, ( Never visited England)

@DI FriendlyFireGuy  , @Zippey is used to seeing pictures of what I eat... Usually shit from the michelin guide...
Feast your eyes on this @Zippey

cheesy-chip.jpg

Truly a culinary delight. So That's lunch sorted, now just a venue needed...

You disgust me...

Was just looking through my phone to see if I have any recent ones saved but the best I can offer is a breakfast Pizza in Brisbane...

CtrfCWL.jpg

Edit...

Found a cake too

lYY25CU.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back