What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Teamspeak Anti-Troll Measures -Must Read-

Neo

Banned
Unlinked
o2VXsBK.png

Due to a recent wave of children using VPN's to keep connecting to teamspeak, We're raising the TeamSpeak Security Measures.

This is going to affect everyone for up-to 10 minutes as you will be raising your teamspeak security Level to gain access to the server. Hopefully this will be temporary, but it's always good to have a good security level in place. 

This won't stop the salty-boys™ from getting in our teamspeak, but it will make it more work for them to get in.

Current Security Level: 28
Estimated time to gain level: 6-12 minutes.

• To upgrade your security level, click "Settings" at the top of teamspeak,
  • Click "Identities"
  • Select Default (or if you use a different profile, use that).
  • Click "Improve" on the right hand side
  • In the "requested" box, type the security level above.
  • Click Start.
  • when completed, Join Teamspeak!
******Update:17:30******

This is live now, Upon joining Teamspeak, it will ask you to update your security level, just make sure it says "28" and click start!

You will only have to do this ONCE!

Last edited by a moderator:
This will go live at 5:30PM, You can upgrade NOW whilst you're on teamspeak. At 5:30 anyone that has not upgraded will be kicked automatically as we change the security level.

Last edited by a moderator:
No idea what the whole security level is but mine has always been on 30+
Basically, it prevents people from mass creating teamspeak identities to avoid bans, it doesn't really provide any security of sorts, just wastes trolls time as they need to create new identities and then upgrade this each time they are banned.

Is this waiting time going to happen everytime I try to connect to the ts server or just once? 

Does this mean I can't have my music bot anymore, or can I change my bots security level also?

I'm sorry, but think, all the trolls will have to do this each time they're banned....

that moment when the only ts profile you have is your music bots

uvz4Qys.gif

I'm sorry, but think, all the trolls will have to do this each time they're banned....
It's all fine :) . I would rather 10 minutes of waiting over those trolls that enter the channel playing music at 100 db's.

Back