What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Teamspeak Anti-Troll Measures -Must Read-

Last edited by a moderator:
shame this has to be done to be honest, but i guess some people will never grow up.

contact the hosts and ask them to raise security levels, or if able, export your own ID onto it

I use Sinus bot , let me know if you get yours working and you can fix mine :)
I got it working for him, basically create a new teamspeak identity, and set it to level 28. Then export that new ID through the export button. Then edit the exported file and get the identity string from the file. Put this into your SinusBot Instance Configuration.

10 11 12 13 14 15 16 (and given up) Minutes ........ BAHHHHHHH

3 hours of warning is a bit shit, this is something you could of warned ppl about first, so that they could of implemented it whilst using the TS

10 11 12 13 14 15 16 (and given up) Minutes ........ BAHHHHHHH

3 hours of warning is a bit shit, this is something you could of warned ppl about first, so that they could of implemented it whilst using the TS
So, it took you over 16 minutes to generate a security level of 28? Either you have selected the wrong level, or you have a really rubbish CPU. 3 hours warning is well enough to generate a level of 28. Its not even hard, you attempt to login, click start, grab a cuppa, watch a small video, and then join the Teamspeak. We gave a hour warning to everyone on the Teamspeak at the time of the change, so I really don't see what your moaning about.

3 hours is well plenty for you to generate a 28 security level, even my android could generate it in 8 minutes... So you clearly done something wrong here.

If you cant be bothered to generate a extremely small Teamspeak key, then I guess that the staff team shouldn't spend so many hours a week working on the servers to moderate and make new content?

Everyone else never had issues, the server had 200 people in after 8 minutes of the update. But there's always one that complains...

/rant

Back