What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

What big feature do you want next?

Status
Not open for further replies.
- Blowing a hole in the UNMC wall. The UNMC would then have to make sure their wall was intact, and repair as necessary.
It is not possible to blow up the concrete walls with explosives. It is also not possible to repair them as a result. For it to be plausible alot of unnecessary scripting would have to be made.

This will COMPLETELY alter how the game works and plays. Dont know if it'll be hard to do, but anyway, its here.

Simple solution would be to display hashed names, that way the server knows who it is for a player report, but until that handshake nobody else knows what the true name is.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice idea, definetely would need some gunboat rules to make sure MPU just don't spray you!
Please tell me this was just banter.....

Rules will be implemented, I'll personally create them and hand them to higher ups to be verified. I will then personally train all MPU Members in these rules and possible situations and scenarios.

Turn the redzone into a wasteland type of area:

• Towns become capture points
  • Special events etc
  • Towns your gang control result in income for your gang account. 

This would result in most of the RP coming from non-redzone, where you fund your equipment, and then a combat area with a purpose to spend that money on. 

So much of the map is unused.... 

Also suggestions already known:

• More diverse civ life and NHS life. 
  • UNMC should work for their gear like civs and rebels. Even if gear is reduced in price for them. Get them out and about.
  • Bounty Hunter system is a whitelisted faction so it can be moderated and given more tools to do what they need.
While not an in-game changer, Head of Faction meetings would only be a good idea. 

In my opinion there are not enough "water based" jobs. I'd love to see more of them so boats can actualy become really usefull.

Maybe that won't affect all the factions but maybe found new Special Forces Unit like GIGN/SAS/Grom/Navy Seals to do the counter-terrorism job enforce Hijacks/Hostage-based situations or to work undercover on the territory of rebelion. (BOMB SQUAD - also someone was already talking about it.

Terrorist faction: well trained paramilitary faction wich main tasks is to spread the terror, demand ransoms, taking multiple hostages, plan and proceed suicidal attacks, puting mines/ieds ect. (only RP based reasons - it would use the bombs wich someone above was talking about, or suicide vests).

The idea has to be improved so it won't become second rebelion faction.

If you like the idea you can add some opinions.

New Job: Smuggling (illegal) Just like delivery but Illegal and better paid job. 4-5 SP (Smuggling Points) including the area of UNMC and Rebelion. (Cargo has to be at least 400 kg) so you can't transport it with fast cars/light choppers. Script has to be added so you can't take the job if you're driving a Hatchback/Offroad/flying Humming.

Based on smuggling weapons/drugs (not these from fields but special packages), uranium, plutonium etc.

What do you think?

@Edit

Adding NPC based events like:

1# Armed maniacs has blocked the road and they are shooting people. (Special Unit has to take it down)

2# Military convoy has been stopped by IED. Rebelion can capture it by killing all NPC Soldiers and take the cargo/trucks/weapons.

3# Heavy convoy with gold has been stopped due to the ambush. Rebelion can kill the guards and break into armed Hunter with 10 mmillion dollars. (Many guards)

In my opinion there are not enough "water based" jobs. I'd love to see more of them so boats can actualy become really usefull.

Maybe that won't affect all the factions but maybe found new Special Forces Unit like GIGN/SAS/Grom/Navy Seals to do the counter-terrorism job enforce Hijacks/Hostage-based situations or to work undercover on the territory of rebelion. (BOMB SQUAD - also someone was already talking about it.

Terrorist faction: well trained paramilitary faction wich main tasks is to spread the terror, demand ransoms, taking multiple hostages, plan and proceed suicidal attacks, puting mines/ieds ect. (only RP based reasons - it would use the bombs wich someone above was talking about, or suicide vests).

The idea has to be improved so it won't become second rebelion faction.

If you like the idea you can add some opinions.

New Job: Smuggling (illegal) Just like delivery but Illegal and better paid job. 4-5 SP (Smuggling Points) including the area of UNMC and Rebelion. (Cargo has to be at least 400 kg) so you can't transport it with fast cars/light choppers. Script has to be added so you can't take the job if you're driving a Hatchback/Offroad/flying Humming.

Based on smuggling weapons/drugs (not these from fields but special packages), uranium, plutonium etc.

What do you think?

@Edit

Adding NPC based events like:

1# Armed maniacs has blocked the road and they are shooting people. (Special Unit has to take it down)

2# Military convoy has been stopped by IED. Rebelion can capture it by killing all NPC Soldiers and take the cargo/trucks/weapons.

3# Heavy convoy with gold has been stopped due to the ambush. Rebelion can kill the guards and break into armed Hunter with 10 mmillion dollars. (Many guards)
There are some interesting ideas in this, however I can tell you off the bat, the explosions won't be added. The admins have a hatred for them and rightly so. They fall in the hands of the wrong people way to often, trolls, hackers, etc. Even if it was selectively for this faction, explosions get boring (didn't think I would say this) pretty fast if you are on the receiving end.

For the Terrorist faction, this sounds a lot like takistan life. I feel the UNMC and standerd rebels fill this role perfectly fine, as Altis is not a war zone, and the police need to police the whole island, and not just focus on bank jobs,robberies or hostages. Plus I would imagine we would be outgunned rather often, if they had 6.5/7.62 weaponry.

Interesting ideas though, some other points are worth looking into.

If you could point the ideas that you fond attractive I'd be greatfull. It would be a lead for me in any other ideas.

If you could point the ideas that you fond attractive I'd be greatfull. It would be a lead for me in any other ideas.
- Convoys that can be taken out, for instance moving gold bars to the bank (No NPC's as they are dysincy as well as lag the server)

- Water based jobs, illegal oil rigs perhaps?

- Smuggling large items, like the idea of uranium or something like that, highly illegal

- Based on the previous point, more legal jobs?

As a person with quite big amount on my bank account I like doing delivery jobs and I'd like to see more profit delivery jobs. It's quite fun, for me at least but I'm quite sure some people enjoys them too.

Please tell me this was just banter.....

Rules will be implemented, I'll personally create them and hand them to higher ups to be verified. I will then personally train all MPU Members in these rules and possible situations and scenarios.
Of course it was banter... I know you would not do such a thing.

A white zone (Pyrgos) inside of the red zone. An area where rebels are the law. No RDM shooting into it, a place where rebels should holster their weapons, can buy supplies at the general store and market and a bar we can have a few brewskis at. If anyone tries their luck, the rebel gangs can hunt then, restrain them and punish them (by means of execution). doesn't have to be big, just enough to get some social interaction and a beer with the enemy, without having to worry about getting shot outside of the zone.

I think this would also take off a lot of rebel heat from Kavala.

A white zone (Pyrgos) inside of the red zone. An area where rebels are the law. No RDM shooting into it, a place where rebels should holster their weapons, can buy supplies at the general store and market and a bar we can have a few brewskis at. If anyone tries their luck, the rebel gangs can hunt then, restrain them and punish them (by means of execution). doesn't have to be big, just enough to get some social interaction and a beer with the enemy, without having to worry about getting shot outside of the zone.

I think this would also take off a lot of rebel heat from Kavala.
Yup, I like this idea

@Kris!

Complete ARAC - orange warning lights/beacon, more features, player payments (same as NHS), maybe impound function for clear map.

Red Zone cancel - free for everyone, DP points for delivery, fields for jobs...etc

More jobs for players (decent citizens) who do not want to murder and mugging

Tougher sentences for murder, assaults. Decent people want to play a game and still not die. Safe is only in the air.

Tougher sentences for murder, assaults. Decent people want to play a game and still not die. Safe is only in the air.
Tru dat.

I find it very hard to complete Iron/Copper job safely. I get mugged almost every single time. It's not fair as far as many players prefer peacefull roleplay.

Such players should feel safer and it's not possible at this point.

I think it's ridicilous that players can't defend themselves. They can carry legal weapons (handguns) and how do they protect themselves aganist 2-8 muggers armed with assault rifles?

Mugging/robbing/assault/murderers should be treated as worst possible crimes if they're commited aganist peacefull legally working players.

AI missions like money transports, might be cool. Also for those of us who like a bit of action now and then that is a bit less heavy on the RP.( for example like in wasteland)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back