What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

The Alliance

This war will not end untill we receive a recorded formal surrender from the leaders of the enemy.

-BG- Superhitmandan​
-Gc- BlackJack or Cow​
-EXP- Dust​
-Fear- Hank​
-TSS- Simen or Elakin​
We will continue to attack your bases everyday untill we receive this surrender and we most receive all of your surrenders together, you started this war together you will end it together. 
The perks of not having a gang base, eh @Simen?

Last edited by a moderator:
what did ever happen to UGN? used to see you everywhere and all of a sudden you all disappeared 
People started to play on other games, people got banned, people had holidays and it sort of decayed like that. But we have big plans to come back. You  will see us all on soon!

#Day 2
2ee6421266089611d184d2c6fbd5e11e.jpg

Sure its empty now.  It'd be nice if we could have stacked your corpses up in the foreground for the picture.

Are you special or what, what do you mean empty base lol
I'm sorry I don't mean to insult you mate, but from that picture all I can tell is you had to have opened the two gates coming into the base. Is that not the case?  unless of course you airlifted your ifrit...in which case, I apologise :)

You all are way too sensitive.  Relax, enjoy the game and don't get so caught up in pissing contests on forums :p

Well. Despite spending the last hour and a half with BG defending EXP's base, which they clearly needed, Spc. Dust has decided we shouldn't be involved in the war because we're a 'small gang getting involved in a fight between 5 big gangs' :lol: . Even though we didn't actually get involved by choice, we were in fact asked to join the Alliance by Lt. Hank of Fear Company.

On that note, I am announcing that due to the above complaints/statements from Spc. Dust, The Sixth Sanctum will no longer be fighting alongside the Alliance formed against TKC/TI. 

I'm sorry I don't mean to insult you mate, but from that picture all I can tell is you had to have opened the two gates coming into the base. Is that not the case?  unless of course you airlifted your ifrit...in which case, I apologise :)

You all are way too sensitive.  Relax, enjoy the game and don't get so caught up in pissing contests on forums :p
Pissing contests are the best contests.

Edit:

5104fa4cf47abf77a76a83243a66cd31.png

9d0143c7ee7885272333eb4d09403c9f.png

tumblr_inline_n6i3htjsOZ1rybg10.gif

420 blazeit

Back