What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Rules Feedback

I was wondering if you we could make it so that people can not use 2 tempest repairs during bankjobs as they can just keep repairing each other and there is nothing you can do about them except shooting the drivers. Also, it seems like it is fail rp as I do not know of any truck that can repair another truck on the go without any form of human interaction.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Vladic Ka regarding the change of rule 9.1.4 to say "no armed vehicle may be sling-loaded to shoot at ground targets" does this specifically allow the use of sling loading an armed vehicle to shoot at air targets, or should this be amended to cover air targets as well?

I had a quick look but could no longer see the rule about "jets may spawn with ammo, using any of it is a ban" so if jets have ammo, can you engage in an air-to-air attack, or are all weapons fully disabled on jets anyway? I.e. if there is no air-to-air weapons allowed on jets, flatout sling-loading a 50cal to make it either and air-to-ground or air-to-air weapon is bannable?

Just to add: I'm not saying there's any way you can 'initiate' in someone in a jet or "I have jets on the horizon" might become "I have snipers on the hill!"

Sling loaded vehicles are not allowed to shoot at ground targets. Neither are jets. They should not be shooting st anything. 

Sling loaded vehicles are not allowed to shoot at ground targets. Neither are jets. They should not be shooting st anything. 
What I'm asking is engaging an air target with a sling loaded vehicle. for example sling loading the 50 cal with a gunner to take on the ghosthawk.

Suggestion:

(2.12) NHS Medics -The NHS are here to help and revive people and have less than 10 slots on the 130 slot server. It is a bannable offence to kill a medic, take their vehicle or take them hostage. In the Redzone medics may be killed however all other rules regarding medics apply.

Extending this rule with the following:

During any roleplay interaction from a NHS member all that are involved are not to be interrupted by other parties until the medic declared the patient(s) healthy. This could be at the scene or after being transport to a hospital.

Police officers will have to join the transport and await the release of the patient(s) if they wish to have a word with the patient(s)

Reason for this:

The medic just revived someone that was dead for 10 min or more and straight after they have ben revived a other party takes over or interrupt the roleplay of the medic and breaks the roleplay for the patient(s) by robbing, taking radio, taken hostage etc.. 

This rule will let both the medic and the patient roleplay without to much hassle and enjoy there time during there roleplay. 

Of course before the medic revives the patient(s) He needs to be sure that its all clear to revive.

Not sure if this is in the rules or not, but medic FA Nick Richards was on medical duty with me, and because he was online his house got robbed. 

Obviously as anyone else other than a medic this wouldnt be an issue because they (police, rebel or hobo) could go stop the robber, but as a medic and without the ability to have a gun, he was helpless and probably got a lot of stuff nicked. this is very unfair, and should be changed

Not sure if this is in the rules or not, but medic FA Nick Richards was on medical duty with me, and because he was online his house got robbed. 

Obviously as anyone else other than a medic this wouldnt be an issue because they (police, rebel or hobo) could go stop the robber, but as a medic and without the ability to have a gun, he was helpless and probably got a lot of stuff nicked. this is very unfair, and should be changed
When one is on as a cop, the crates don't spawn in, one can still break in to the house but as there is no crates, one cannot steal anything. I do believe it's the same for nhs

Please let Nick Richards contact staff on teamspeak, as far as i am aware when you are on NHS/Police patrol your house should not load.

This is not a Rule issue and therefore all questions about this can ben dealt on teamspeak ;)

When one is on as a cop, the crates don't spawn in, one can still break in to the house but as there is no crates, one cannot steal anything. I do believe it's the same for nhs
Ah well that would be a relief. I wasnt with him when he checked what was missing, and don't know his  forum account to tag him to see if anything got stolen.

Not sure this is the right section for it since this a " Rule feedback " forum section and not a ingame feature feedback forum but anyway. 

As part of he new revival system there's this : 

Your killers information is shown in the bottom corner of the death screen, including weapon information as well as distance the shot come from. 

what are people's thought on this as personally i think this means that players are gonna meta game the hell out of it. Since it shows the distance you can very easily figure out where that person / sniper was . Obviously it's against the rules to use that information and give it to your team mates but I know for a fact. That people will use that information and relay it back to teammates. Personally I believe it should be removed since it only gonna be used for meta game purposes and no roleplay feature. What are people's thoughts? 

Can a rule be added if you are downed and someone rps with you you are not allowd to respawn  for lets say 3-5 miniutes? As by doing that you could potenially be evading some good rp.

(5.4) When you get killed, you are allowed to still speak to people in Teamspeak however this MUST be hotmiced so it is fair for other parties. If you respawn, you still forget all memories.

I feel that this should be added because if you can speak in game, why can't you speak on your radio? You are not technically dead.

(5.4) When you get killed, you are allowed to still speak to people in Teamspeak however this MUST be hotmiced so it is fair for other parties. If you respawn, you still forget all memories.

I feel that this should be added because if you can speak in game, why can't you speak on your radio? You are not technically dead.
Uhh, people can't hear you when you're dead.

They can't hear you when you are dead, but they can hear you when you are 'Lying on the floor in pain'
No, no they can't. Its a game mechanic

EDIT: Rip; just understood what you meant; didn't think you could talk on direct when downed.

Basically as a whole we need rules underlining the new revive system, for example rules along the following:

• Communicating over teamspeak and ingame whilst being "laid on the floor in pain".
  • About dragging players, for example not allowing people to drag and drop people in buildings where medics do not have access to.
  • NLR rules need updating as there is no longer an on-screen timer.
  • Metagaming rules, as it now includes the name of the person, the weapon and the range of which an individual kills you in the bottom left.
  • Rules on initiation whilst being "laid in pain", as technically as you still have a gun and threaten someones life whilst laid on the floor you can still get friends to kill the person that was initiated on.
  • Abuse of the dragging system, for example hitting people with a dead body (classes as trolling).
It's not a short list but these are some essential rules that should've been emphasised on before releasing the update.

Should be a rule preventing random people from dragging you out of blue zone/green zone and "stealing" you from the medics, to execute you. Litterally just happened and should be avoided in my opinion. 

Should be a rule preventing random people from dragging you out of blue zone/green zone and "stealing" you from the medics, to execute you. Litterally just happened and should be avoided in my opinion. 
To be honest that is ONE experience.

Random people may drag people out and give great roleplay , others not so good. Depends on the situation. If they give you shit roleplay and execute you/RDM you then that's a rule break in itself..

remove
(9.2.4) Combat Reviving - If combat is in effect, or shots have been fired within the last 5 minutes, the area is not safe to enter for rescuing the injured. Therefore, you cannot revive at this time. This rule is exempt for civilians using defibrillators.

Combat reviving is no longer a thing as people can just be double tapped.

remove
(9.2.4) Combat Reviving - If combat is in effect, or shots have been fired within the last 5 minutes, the area is not safe to enter for rescuing the injured. Therefore, you cannot revive at this time. This rule is exempt for civilians using defibrillators.

Combat reviving is no longer a thing as people can just be double tapped.
What about if someone goes down, but they aren't dead, and you aren't able to finish them off for whatever reason (i.e. You're ambushed). Combat might still be going on, and people are in need of saving.

Back