What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Rules Feedback

(8.2.1) Taxi Driver’s must be using the Taxi while they are performing Taxi Driver duties.

I'm putting a suggestion that the taxi's be changed to a more "Uber" sort of role. I propose that using the taxi is purely optional and anyone with a vehicle can respond to a taxi call, so if you're driving to agios in your hatchback and notice a taxi request from somebody further down the road who is heading in general direction as you can pick them up and give them a lift. Would make taxi calls more active I think.

Obviously people who want to play in a taxi and as a proper taxi man can also do just that.

Not sure how others would feel about this however. So looking for some other opinions.

Last edited by a moderator:
(8.2.1) Taxi Driver’s must be using the Taxi while they are performing Taxi Driver duties.

I'm putting a suggestion that the taxi's be changed to a more "Uber" sort of role. I propose that using the taxi is purely optional and anyone with a vehicle can respond to a taxi call, so if you're driving to agios in your hatchback and notice a taxi request from somebody further down the road who is heading in general direction as you can pick them up and give them a lift. Would make taxi calls more active I think.

Obviously people who want to play in a taxi and as a proper taxi man can also do just that.

Not sure how others would feel about this however. So looking for some other opinions.
This rule is because Taxi Drivers have to follow certain guidlines when working as a taxi,The car just reassures people their not getting robbed by some just using the Notification system or pretending,similiar to ARAC.

[SIZE=medium](12.4) Commenting on a ban appeal or report a player thread that is not involving you will lead to a warning point and a 7 day posting restriction. [/SIZE]

I don't know if this has been suggested before But I suggest this gets changed to something like: [SIZE=medium](12.4) Commenting on a ban appeal or report a player thread that is not involving you or requested by the reporter or player being reported will lead to a warning point and a 7 day posting restriction. [/SIZE]

This would make a lot of things much easier, for example if the reporter is not available to respond if he's going on holiday for example or if the player banned is unable to log on etc.

(6.4) You are unable to lockpick or steal vehicles in a green or blue zone (Punishment is a ban)

I've heard people say this rule includes lockpicking handcuffs, but to me it doesn't. 

Can it be reworded to either:

(6.4) You are unable to lockpick vehicles or steal vehicles in a green or blue zone (Punishment is a ban)

OR

(6.4) You are unable to lockpick handcuffs, vehicles or steal vehicles in a green or blue zone (Punishment is a ban)

Your character cannot return within 1000m of the location of death until the 15 minute NLR timer has expired.

What if you died in a different location after you respawned but NLR is not gone.Can you return to the location of the first death?For example you die in Kavala,you respawn in Athira and you die after less than 15 mins.Can you respawn Kavala?

Your character cannot return within 1000m of the location of death until the 15 minute NLR timer has expired.

What if you died in a different location after you respawned but NLR is not gone.Can you return to the location of the first death?For example you die in Kavala,you respawn in Athira and you die after less than 15 mins.Can you respawn Kavala?
No as your NLR DOES still count on your first death.

By your logic I can spawn, attempt a robbery, get killed, respawn and 'get myself killed' elsewhere, respawn and go back to my first place of death to do whatever.

With the addition of this new rules change "(6.5) If you are in active combat or are being persued you are unable to run into the green zone to avoid being killed/robbed (Punishment is a ban)" does this include driving through a green zone whilst I am pursuit or bring pursued.

With the addition of this new rules change "(6.5) If you are in active combat or are being persued you are unable to run into the green zone to avoid being killed/robbed (Punishment is a ban)" does this include driving through a green zone whilst I am pursuit or bring pursued.
I dont see an issue with you driving "through" the GZ if you have no choice (But try to avoid it at all costs). However If you purposely / continuously do it to avoid shots then there is an issue.  

So when there are 20 off people running around with mk1's in Kavala square the police are going to just ignore this because they're in the greenzone?

There needs to be an element of risk when running around with visible firearms. If you don't want to be caught, take a 6.5 in your backpack.

(This is just my opinion, please let's have some constructive criticism but no flame wars.)
People go to Greenzone mostely to roleplay in safety. I understand that you can't really ignore the MK1 but whenever you see someone running around with it, ask if he can place it inside of his car/truck. Don't just take it off.

@Jhonny

(7.2.5) You may not write in sidechat that you are robbing the bank. This is your operation with the friends/members that are there with you. You may not call for backup, only those on site at the beginning of the heist may take part. The UNMC or Police may return after NLR timer is up however non-whitelisted civilians may not.

Does this mean we cant have a sniper watching over the treasury and no heli surveying the area makinga full robbery impossible unless cops are totally incompetent?

(7.2.5) You may not write in sidechat that you are robbing the bank. This is your operation with the friends/members that are there with you. You may not call for backup, only those on site at the beginning of the heist may take part. The UNMC or Police may return after NLR timer is up however non-whitelisted civilians may not.

Does this mean we cant have a sniper watching over the treasury and no heli surveying the area makinga full robbery impossible unless cops are totally incompetent?
You can have snipers and helicopters, it just means you can't say 'we're robbing the HM come join' in sidechat and that you can't have a constant flow of peopling joining/returning to the HM location

Can we look at changing this rule slightly

(2.1) Vehicle Deathmatch (also known as VDM) - Using your vehicle as a weapon (e.g running people over, causing explosions, ramming, etc), will result in you receiving a ban. Three vehicles are excluded from this, MRAPS (Ifrits, Hunters and Striders) can ram other MRAPS in order to disable them, yet not to kill the passengers. This is allowed as these vehicles are the only vehicles ingame that can withstand being rammed. Please note that you need to initiate roleplay before attempting to ram an MRAP. This is to prevent random ramming on site. (Three minutes of chasing also constitutes initiation of MRAP and MRAP ramming).

This should not apply to MRAPS inside the Red Zone as we do not need to initiate RP to shoot so it would make sense not to initiate RP so we can ram other MRAPS.

change blue zone back to green zone makes it much easier to understand the rules there. me being in the police i can go into the blue zone while being initiated on and then fore be safe from being killed etc which makes it frustrating for anyone who is not a cop. Had a lot of problems through time on the server for this.

change blue zone back to green zone makes it much easier to understand the rules there. me being in the police i can go into the blue zone while being initiated on and then fore be safe from being killed etc which makes it frustrating for anyone who is not a cop. Had a lot of problems through time on the server for this.
So can anyone that is not a cop...

So can anyone that is not a cop...
I agree but if you are a cop ( which i am now ) you can run from rebels and theoretically should be safe from harm but if your a rebel and you run in there cops can still arrest you and stuff which i feel like is a really big double standard had quite a large issue with this last night with some of the LOV boys and i could understand there point of view with it just my opinion of course.

I agree but if you are a cop ( which i am now ) you can run from rebels and theoretically should be safe from harm but if your a rebel and you run in there cops can still arrest you and stuff which i feel like is a really big double standard had quite a large issue with this last night with some of the LOV boys and i could understand there point of view with it just my opinion of course.
Yeah but it is a busy police station in roleplay.. what else does anyone expect?

personal opinion mate feel like its too good for cops to just jump in and out when they please makes it more fair for the rebels.

In real life if someone you're trying to murder runs into a police station. Would you still follow and shoot them. We know rebels are OP in this game but in real life they aren't

I think police should be FORCED to load lethal's into their weapons when their life is threatened, unless they have no time to do it. I have done HM treasuries before where a PC rushes the stairs, gets shot by a 6.5 in the leg or something, however manages to spray some 5.56's into the opponent instantly knocking them down and restraining them. It's ridiculous that these weapons can do more damage than weapons of higher calibre and in my eyes even looks like exploiting when they have more than enough time to load lethals but decide to go with that approach.

Back