What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Removal of Zafir & LMG

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I joined the server, as a rebel, you could get  TRG, Katiba and a rahim, and then back then donate to get a long barreled TRG, mk200 and mk18. The problem to me is just the Zafir, 7.62, which just goes through everything almost, i will admit with the current mentality most people have (spray and pray) all LMG's should be removed, all though its sad to see the mk200 go :/

I agree with Crazy, the only weapon i want away is the Zafir, the MK200 was the first gun i had, and it would be a shame to see it go.. because its not just a spray and kill weapon.

Well I have a question then, is the MX SW gonna get removed? Its the LMG Variant of the MX, it doesn have recoil but it only got a 100rnd magazine

So basicly, every time you need to fight an armoured vehicle you will have to get an armed offroad...
Since you are removing the LMG's because ''These sort of weapons have no place on a roleplay server'' you should remove ALL armoured vehicles aswell, to keep it fair.

And i'd also like to add that the weapon prices are crazy.

So basicly, every time you need to fight an armoured vehicle you will have to get an armed offroad...

Since you are removing the LMG's because ''These sort of weapons have no place on a roleplay server'' you should remove ALL armoured vehicles aswell, to keep it fair.

That actually brings up a good point.

If LMG's have no RP value in Atlis life, how can anyone explain that armored vehicles have any RP value? Remove Ifrits, Stryders, and armed vehicles as well, because they would be equally as valuable as big scary LMG's.  (A couple of people riding in the back of an offroad toting LMG's could be used to pull people over without killing them and without shooting at the tires before making intentions known, so we can indeed find RP value in LMG's).

Last edited by a moderator:
I really dont get why LMG's are being removed. I know you guys want to improve RP, but if someone wants to be a douche they will be a douche regardless of whether they have a LMG or not.

The LMG is a situational weapon, you dont want to carry it with you all the time. I used to use when i was new to AL but i dont use it anymore because i cant hit anything with it. 

Maybe up the price of the LMGs if you want to restrict or reduct how many get used.... 200k for non donators? ;)

I really dont get why LMG's are being removed. I know you guys want to improve RP, but if someone wants to be a douche they will be a douche regardless of whether they have a LMG or not.

The LMG is a situational weapon, you dont want to carry it with you all the time. I used to use when i was new to AL but i dont use it anymore because i cant hit anything with it. 

Maybe up the price of the LMGs if you want to restrict or reduct how many get used.... 200k for non donators? ;)
Except no. The LMG's are currently not used as situational weapons, they are being used in ALL situations due to the fact that they are very overpowered.

Except no. The LMG's are currently not used as situational weapons, they are being used in ALL situations due to the fact that they are very overpowered.

So increase their prices so that they are only worth using in very specific situations?

Removing them is a very extreme move for such reasoning...

No, all praise my ifrits!

You know what would be nice? Lynxs for Civs the UNMC get all the cool toys :( add them and I'm happy about the removal

Let me throw a few things out here for everyone.

-Machine guns were brought up due to the frequent abuse by LoA when they were around and when they were banned,we waited to see if it would be abused further giving everyone the opportunity to use them and see what happens. The result is that it degrades combat and do not hold much realism and RP value in combat. (Personally I'm fine with none of them. Skills pay the bills.)

-You may ask then why do we have MRAPS? Armored vehicles have no place here. You are correct. By default Altis Life comes with Ifrits,hunters and even Hunter HMGs(They were removed for obvious reasons.) We actually had 2 votes in the past about ifrits and hunters and multiple suggestions about their removal. Every time people went bat shit crazy and voted no. Perhaps another vote should come?(and with it drama?)

-We actually did have both snipers in the game when the original red zone was in the game at one time for millions each,but they were removed in a matter of days,because people were not following the rules with them *cough* whitelisting*cough* and hackers would bring them in the game. 

We dont have a wide variety of weapons as it is. So if you are going to remove the LMGs then pls add some new weapons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back