What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

ONLY 1 CHARACTER IN A CRIMS F6

Swayhh

I believe you should only be allowed to have 1 character in a gang F6.

What I mean by this is you shouldn't be able to have for instance 1 Character in a "Whitelisted" gang like Cutlass, Ballas, Mara etc and then have another character in Chippiones, Changaloas. Although they aren't whitelisted gangs they are also doing the same stuff as the "Whitelisted" gangs are doing. When their is a lot of RP happening etc on the whitelisted gang people will play that and as soon as nothings happening they will hop onto their second character who's in the non whitelisted gang to frag. I think this just shows certain people are here to shoot and nothing else.

Just a little suggestion! :)

+1 A lot of people struggle to character separate, so I think this is a good idea to avoid conflict of interest.

+1 Also might i add to this and this may be a fat no from everyone but i also think for the same reasons is having 1 char in any gang or faction and then having 1 char in police. As i have recently seen people switching between the 2 all within the same situation and it just dont make a lot of sense to me. Or even add a rule about it.

You cant have 2 different characters in whitelisted gangs. But you can have 1 in a whitelisted and 1 in a non-whitelisted which just makes no sense to me
I don’t even think “whitelisted” should come into it. If you’re in a “gang” on one character then you shouldn’t be able to have a second character in another “gang”. Maybe make exceptions for factions like Police, Fire, NHS and even The Firm and The Lost.

Big +1. Having seen second characters in Alliance, and now Changaloas, which are (were) both big non-whitelisted gangs that have a lot of beef, I never understood why this is possible. Just because they are not whitelisted (but aspire to be!) shouldn't mean the rules don't count for them. Always been a headscratcher for me. There's so much stuff you can do, legally and illegally. Just have 1 character in a gang f6, that's it.

I don’t even think “whitelisted” should come into it. If you’re in a “gang” on one character then you shouldn’t be able to have a second character in another “gang”. Maybe make exceptions for factions like Police, Fire, NHS and even The Firm and The Lost.
Factions =/= gangs. Police are not on an f6 (unless undercover ofc), neither are NHS and Fire. The Lost and Firm are already excepted (they can have 2nd characters in a whitelisted gang without issue).

It should be differenciated imo. I agree when it comes to the same type of street gang, like the typical build as much gangster behaviour as possible kind of gang. But unfortunately the diversity of how gangs obviously differ from each other is not very big.

-1, like kate said, how do you differentiate one "gang" from another? There are legal businesses for example that do illegal stuff behind the scenes. Surely that shouldn't affect people that might be in a whitelisted gang on another character?

Players are responsible for their own common sense. If they're using a second character purely for a "frag mentality" they will soon be caught and banned by the staff team.

Like someone else said as long as the quality of rp is there and they're not showing signs of poor character separation I can't see it causing any problems.

Arguably if anything second characters are keeping the "gang life" alive.

-1 i dont think this is the solution to the issue you’ve highlighted. There used to be (probably still is somewhere) a rule wich stated that if you have characters on conflicting sides of an RP story you must choose one to play untill that story comes to an end.

Example: the police are activley performing raids and investigations on the lost mc, you must then choose to play either police or lost mc during this period.

I think it would make sense to say the same thing for persuing the same story on different characters unless it is forced on you (beef between gangs etc).

Back