What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

ONLY 1 CHARACTER IN A CRIMS F6

Swayhh

I believe you should only be allowed to have 1 character in a gang F6.

What I mean by this is you shouldn't be able to have for instance 1 Character in a "Whitelisted" gang like Cutlass, Ballas, Mara etc and then have another character in Chippiones, Changaloas. Although they aren't whitelisted gangs they are also doing the same stuff as the "Whitelisted" gangs are doing. When their is a lot of RP happening etc on the whitelisted gang people will play that and as soon as nothings happening they will hop onto their second character who's in the non whitelisted gang to frag. I think this just shows certain people are here to shoot and nothing else.

Just a little suggestion! :)

-1 I think what you have to realise is a lot of people get burnt out on their main characters after obtaining millions and having bought all the things they desire, so to create a new character in a non whitelisted gang is taking the game back to its roots, the time in which people had the most fun, having that ultimate goal to be apart of a movement to get the gang whitelisted and recognised, it’s very telling that my gang in particular has been mentioned multiple times, and even drew a comparison to alliance which is a mazzalini by the way, I feel like people campaigned for that 1 character per whitelisted gang, it was approved everyone’s happy, now Changaloas are about and we have less than a handful of second characters, only 2 of which being in whitelisted gangs on other characters, is it now a problem. Everyone knows that if there’s a situation in which 2 gangs are fighting the same gang the player must pick one character to ‘main’ so I don’t really see there being an issue

What I can appreciate is the lack of character separation that people can have on the server, but that’s just another recent downfall in gangRP over the last year, it’s gone to shit realistically..

There is also simply not the player base there once was to fill these non whitelisted gangs at the moment, even the whitelisted gangs aren’t getting filled, so imo if the RP is to a good standard there’s no issues with the way the rules are currently laid out regarding second characters

For someone that is part of cypress which isn’t your typical street gang which focus more on business and ofcourse also get into beefs/fights sometimes due to their type of bussiness but its nothing like a typical street gang like ballas aztecas cutlass ect

So having a second character in for example a changaloas is a whole other ball park and a whole other type of rp expierence

I feel like reading these comments and seeing that people complain about char sep im sure there are rules in place for that and can always be reported if needed.

Also not to throw shade or anything i feel like this suggestion would’ve been better to put up after your beef with the changas ended because now it will only influence the current rp rather than waiting for that to end and come forward as an after expierence.

Players are responsible for their own common sense. If they're using a second character purely for a "frag mentality" they will soon be caught and banned by the staff team.

Like someone else said as long as the quality of rp is there and they're not showing signs of poor character separation I can't see it causing any problems.
Put perfectly 👏

+1 Also might i add to this and this may be a fat no from everyone but i also think for the same reasons is having 1 char in any gang or faction and then having 1 char in police. As i have recently seen people switching between the 2 all within the same situation and it just dont make a lot of sense to me. Or even add a rule about it.
there already is a rule that if you have 2 characters where they are involved in both sides to an rp story you should only play on one until that rp story ends

-1 to the suggestion overall, rp is dynamic and you don't know what the story of each character is and why its led to the situation / group they're in or in alliance with

I feel like a lot of people are steering away from the premise of this suggestion, rather than looking at it as a broader picture.

Person is in Gang A (Unwhitelisted), makes a second character to join Gang B (Whitelisted)
Both gangs are fighting seperate gangs / other groups or even the same.
It makes no sense for this kind of character ? What are you offering that's new in terms of RP ? Nothing... Just out there for the kills/clips.

-1 I think what you have to realise is a lot of people get burnt out on their main characters after obtaining millions and having bought all the things they desire
If you're burnt out from your main why not make a different character ? Police, G6, NHS, the opportunities are endless.

I mean if you just want to build up a new gang surely you could just open a ticket with staff to bypass the rule then no ? You could approach the build up of a gang differently than your previous if you even brought a contribution to the original gang, but if you're burnt out from your main, you'd spend a decent amount of your time building up the new gang then anyway. So Staff would clearly be able to see that you aren't here just to fight...

If you are in a Legal "Gang" "Organisation" whatever.. and have another character to experience the "Further" Criminal aspect rather than the basics your current group might be experiencing that's more than fine, because you are trying to roleplay something you may not on a daily basis.

Players are responsible for their own common sense. If they're using a second character purely for a "frag mentality" they will soon be caught and banned by the staff team.
People that are mentioning that some people have been making characters simply for fragging, you have to understand the community at a larger level ;

A) Staff might be busy with other stuff/ reports and wont be able dedicate spectating time just for one person for extended amount of time...
B) Some players dont report as they either cba or just dont
C) Not enough evidence to prove Character Seperation...

In my opinion this is a +1.

I don't think you understand what this rule would mean. What is a gang to you? How would the staff team be expected to define a gang?
Your basically saying you should only be allowed one illegal character which competely limits players rp.

I feel like a lot of people are steering away from the premise of this suggestion, rather than looking at it as a broader picture.

Person is in Gang A (Unwhitelisted), makes a second character to join Gang B (Whitelisted)
Both gangs are fighting seperate gangs / other groups or even the same.
It makes no sense for this kind of character ? What are you offering that's new in terms of RP ? Nothing... Just out there for the kills/clips.

If you're burnt out from your main why not make a different character ? Police, G6, NHS, the opportunities are endless.

I mean if you just want to build up a new gang surely you could just open a ticket with staff to bypass the rule then no ? You could approach the build up of a gang differently than your previous if you even brought a contribution to the original gang, but if you're burnt out from your main, you'd spend a decent amount of your time building up the new gang then anyway. So Staff would clearly be able to see that you aren't here just to fight...

If you are in a Legal "Gang" "Organisation" whatever.. and have another character to experience the "Further" Criminal aspect rather than the basics your current group might be experiencing that's more than fine, because you are trying to roleplay something you may not on a daily basis.

People that are mentioning that some people have been making characters simply for fragging, you have to understand the community at a larger level ;

A) Staff might be busy with other stuff/ reports and wont be able dedicate spectating time just for one person for extended amount of time...
B) Some players dont report as they either cba or just dont
C) Not enough evidence to prove Character Seperation...

In my opinion this is a +1.
There's many many people that don't find much enjoyment in going around and scooping up baldies that forgot to put their seatbelts on, just for them to go out and put dispatches in 12 times more during that session as NHS, I'm not saying that you can't have fun as NHS or G6 etc, however its a totally different type of Roleplay to that which most people who main Gang characters enjoy, gangRP is always such high adrenaline during actual roleplay theres rarely a time where its not, and I get you're going to come back with "well Police interactions are high adrenaline" but you're fighting for something totally different, like roleplaying in your gang you're fighting for the reputation of the gang itself and also the risk of losing shit that you've grinded hours to get, or more recently collected a few garbage bags and bought a markie.

A secondary point that I forgot to mention earlier is I believe you'll see a whole lot more gang hopping, more than you already do, down to the fact that there'd be no other way for people to go and experience how another gang roleplays other than on that one 'gang locked' character.

There's many many people that don't find much enjoyment in going around and scooping up baldies that forgot to put their seatbelts on
This is the main issue that people objectify within NHS, You dont have to go around being a medic bot, you can expand on your RP, you can become some form of surgeon obviously if they decided they want an operation.

Not only this people limit NHS to be fully legal, when corruption is a thing, when I had a NHS character I wanted to shot coke out the back of my ambulance, which I indeed had done for a few days until I got caught, expanded on the RP and started a whole pharmacy front as I was suspended selling elastic bandages with one friend with logs of what stock I had available to sell.

I shut down pharmacies on a consitent basis to boost my business.

NHS doesn't just state you have to go around picking up downed baldies.

People limit rp to the basic lines of features of the server rather than expanding some other creative story.

I've been Police, I've been Crim, I've been NHS.

So no I wont really respond with Police is high adrenaline, I get where you're coming from.

Your basically saying you should only be allowed one illegal character which competely limits players rp.
Im not stating make the rule "You cannot have 2 crim characters" and im sure staff aint thick and can differentiate a "Fragger" than someone that's trying to develop a story for a new gang ?

The rule should Enforce more roleplay, and if you want a second character in a different gang then you can explain the story you have planned in a ticket no ?

Not really surprised that the only people giving this a +1 are cutlass, it seems like an inside issue more than anything. Maybe don’t attempt to get in fights with every group in the server. Of course your going to experience second characters if you choose to go after everyone in the server. If players fail to separate their characters then they will be punished in due time. Claiming that people have “frag mentality” for having a second character is pathetic, especially after seeing cutlass have been in “war” for a good year straight it doesn’t really add up that your throwing out these claims.

Basically this suggestion doesn't make sense to be honest, how are staff supposed to know what a 'Gang' is. What makes a 'gang' a 'gang'? Would you class Cypress as a gang? Would you class Bingle as a gang?

Also this idea that if you want another character why not make a 'G6,Police,NHS' is silly, a lot of people don't make these characters as they do not enjoy the RP it provides, so why force them in to that?

Back