What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Official Rust Server

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hadn't played rust for a long time and left because i was fed up of constant server wipes, Op gangs, spawner admins and over modding. Convinced Mr. Xiao to come back on with me today to see the server and was very pleased. Rust has come a long way since i last played and is really a much more balanced game now. There is a really good dynamic developing on the server at the moment and i think the vanilla approach with minimal modding really assists this. As @Strength2000mentioned, the main village is developing well with some good naturally progressive RP. Shame we will have to see it be wiped, but the sooner the better in that case! A good branch for RPUK to be starting with i think, thanks for organising it@Neo!!
 @MrCheeWait it is being wiped? How come?? :/ But yea it is really nice to see everyone playing and the large amount of new players in 2 days.

The server is great and all, but the City Wok has just been blown up by that bloody helicopter! All of our noodle was destroyed and some employees just lost their lives. Either we get anti air emplacements or the Wok moves to a less populated area!

when the chopper is out, stay indoors!
81421037.jpg

Welp here we go...

Kavala vs Athira vs Pygros (RTU)

I heard that @Wilco is the new Rust pimp, he has a group full of ladies @Neo @Genesis @Mr Cardoso @IceZaroth , I am not sure how much he charges though, but I hear they will do almost anything for a piece of chicken and a stack of wood.
I'm a independent woman, i'm the mayor of Crossroads Town, and i heard we have someone opening a brothel between Vaffla and Genesis Weaponsmith lol

I just want too say i just bought rust to play on the server and im loving it , i hope we keep the server up for a long time , its so good and at times the RP is amazing ?

The server is great and all, but the City Wok has just been blown up by that bloody helicopter! All of our noodle was destroyed and some employees just lost their lives. Either we get anti air emplacements or the Wok moves to a less populated area!
I shall help our citizens to rebuild. 

We are in a wold war age, bombings and such are not entitled to refunds! You didn't pay rent either Xiao!

I'm a independent woman, i'm the mayor of Crossroads Town, and i heard we have someone opening a brothel between Vaffla and Genesis Weaponsmith lol
I so wish I could ride horses, it makes me want to get a posse together and ride through town.

How can I play both games at the same time?

Last edited by a moderator:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

for your amuzement

I'm telling ya, WE HAVE A BEAR PROBLEM around town! That's why i created the Bear Safety Foundation next to my house, because every 10 minutes i hear people running around town, knocking on everyone's doors saying "BEAR IN TOWN, BEAR IN TOWN" and everyone comes off to help slay the beast! Usually ends with a bear meat feast :D
Well this is how I handle the bear problem near my area!

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back