What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Official Rust Server

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, its being managed by Neo.

(Really don't get why you needed to make that whole thing bold...)
Sorry it was a pure accident. But does this mean that there will be less UNMC development 

Sorry it was a pure accident. But does this mean that there will be less UNMC development 
No, Rust will be done by Neo, therefore will not change anything else.

I was just wondering because I thought Neo was in charge of UNMC @Ciaran

Last edited by a moderator:
aaf1d18aabd5722d9af4649b9a8d11ea.jpg

@CI Xsum@INS Aiden@SGT Staticz@SPC Hoggie@Azamai@Hololock@Fade

Simple message... ;) 

Don't think there should be any rules to be honest apart from the obvious such as exploiting, hacking, racism etc.

YES YES YES YES MY LOVESHACK WILL RETURN <333333333333333333333

I was just wondering because I thought Neo was in charge of UNMC @Ciaran
Police are run by the CSI's

UNMC are run by the Generals.

I work on the public front in terms of News posts, etc.

With http://roleplay.co.uk/rust, as stated in the original announcement, we'll be monitoring it for a while then deciding on next-steps in terms of staffing/development.

I NEED CLOTHES AND TO KILL Mr.Cardoso for the picture of me with a bolt in my urm chest area (KEEPING IT CLEAN)

I am establishing a small settlement of people who like to live primitive. We will refuse the use of guns and metal buildings, we will stick to low building and foraging and trade. We will have a friendly approach to everyone, but you can bargain to hire yourself a horde of spear warriors for the right price =D

I am establishing a small settlement of people who like to live primitive. We will refuse the use of guns and metal buildings, we will stick to low building and foraging and trade. We will have a friendly approach to everyone, but you can bargain to hire yourself a horde of spear warriors for the right price =D
I would like to request a price on a horde, it needs to be more threatening than a posse, but not quite a full scale riot, more of a good olden days picket line.

Can you provide that?

Oooh, It's been so long since I last played but now its time to go back to rust and see whats changed!

I'm having great fun on the server! Nice to be able to play with everyone from the community! I am currently building a Sheriffs office and prison in the town :) We got many different professions such as Wilco's Butchers, Mr Chee's Noodle Restaurant, Church and all sorts of other things. We are looking for new people to join us and create new buildings with unique professions.

If you are interested, go on the server and ask to join the Cross Roads Town, and they should give you a warm welcoming, and get you settled.

I hadn't played rust for a long time and left because i was fed up of constant server wipes, Op gangs, spawner admins and over modding. Convinced Mr. Xiao to come back on with me today to see the server and was very pleased. Rust has come a long way since i last played and is really a much more balanced game now. There is a really good dynamic developing on the server at the moment and i think the vanilla approach with minimal modding really assists this. As @Strength2000mentioned, the main village is developing well with some good naturally progressive RP. Shame we will have to see it be wiped, but the sooner the better in that case! A good branch for RPUK to be starting with i think, thanks for organising it@Neo!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back