What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Important! Server Updates & Donation Updates

Great job guys , ive been apart of many communities this is without doubt the best one !!

If all the changes are happening why not wipe everyone bank account and have a fresh start? ;D 

This is incredibly good news. I'm pleased that you guys can show everyone the work that you've been doing has paid off, and that there are no corners being cut. I've always been impressed with that part of the Dev. Team, but now it's out for all to see!

Also, the VIP shop changes are going to be interesting to say the least. Perhaps we will see a change in how people value their lives?

I think he prices of the weapons should be a little cheaper I mean yes this is the whole point to remove cheap weapons but I mean 1k for a 6.5 mm mag and don't get me started on the silencers them things aren't cheap. Soon we'll be all bankrupt.

I think he prices of the weapons should be a little cheaper I mean yes this is the whole point to remove cheap weapons but I mean 1k for a 6.5 mm mag and don't get me started on the silencers them things aren't cheap. Soon we'll be all bankrupt.
Is there way to like this post more than once?

Welcome to a thing called: valuing your life

Last edited by a moderator:
Back