What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Important! Server Updates & Donation Updates

WTF man i just donated! ooooohhhhh this is baaaad, bery bery bad. 

This is the only way the server is surviving is it not? I mean so many have have left and are close to leaving because of the crashes, lag, etc anyway, so what happens now?
If those people are thinking about leaving then they really do not understand that these arma updates happen every release, Yes they might find a server is fine with no mods and no people on it but soon as it gets busy expect more issues than we face here.

Why is it bad very very bad ? Go and re-read the annoucement you will see your donation is unaffected.

As I applied on thursday will I still get access over the weekend , little unsure on what you mean? @Wilco thanks

@Wilco just to confirm i will still have access to the shop until my donator runs out at Expires 10/04/2016
Anyone who has donated in the past and donates up until Sunday May 3rd will stay in the existing VIP club until there donation expiry date, After Sunday no access to the VIP club will be granted, On the day we have no more prior donators in the VIP club we will be fully removing that code from Altis Life UK.

Please read the posts ;)

@Wilco because everything is so expensive now will you lower the buy prices of the guns/cars or leave it?

If your going to be doing donator vehicle skins could you maybe add some default ArmA Skins

Edit: E.g. Adding the Green Digital Variant of the Zamak

arma3_2014_03_26_10_18_53_76.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
@Wilco because everything is so expensive now will you lower the buy prices of the guns/cars or leave it?
It would be nice if they left it.. I want to see people struggling to make ends meet. The value of ones life would also be more expensive.

@bizby i know but then people gonna cry again about police not valueing (idk how to spell that) their lives because their gear is free.. :/

I think a lot of people are missing the point that this is a big change and i only see posts about subscriptions, but we are not letting this community stop doing what it does best... Give a good and fun experience to everyone.

No doubt i know you guys will back up us onward the future as we going to keep amazing you.

#OnceALUKalwaysALUK

Last edited by a moderator:
Didn't see any mention of it so I'll ask:

Any plans to reduce the price of everything?

I've always found the 'default' prices for just about everything on the island to be absurdly high, while the VIP shop's prices to be quite low,  could we find some middle ground?

the market update that changes everyone's payouts for their work is already working fine, just seems this is the next logical step since there will also not be a VIP club anymore.

Perhaps put down the gun prices by 10% for the rebel shop, just because they are quite high.

However, is there something where we can donate money just to keep the server running? Nothing for ingame gear?

Perhaps put down the gun prices by 10% for the rebel shop, just because they are quite high.

However, is there something where we can donate money just to keep the server running? Nothing for ingame gear?
As far as I know, the ability to donate will still be available for those purely interested in supporting the server's upkeep with no thought to what it awards them.

You have my donation <3 Thanks for sharings this information with us, and it's lovely to see that BI and ALUK made a partnership.

#OnceALUKalwaysALUK

Do you think it would be possible to have t-shirts with gang logos on? Kind of like a football shirt... Basically supporting that specific gang or something? @Wilco

Do you think it would be possible to have t-shirts with gang logos on? Kind of like a football shirt... Basically supporting that specific gang or something?
That would be epic =D Gang shirts, hoodies, caps.. Great idea :D

Back