What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Important! Server Updates & Donation Updates

Does that mean prices will go up to normal price on everything?

I have a gut feeling that this is gonna be good. I cant explain why, but I have a feeling that people are gonna be happier. :wub: :wub: :wub:

Shame about the VIP club, for some reason a lot of good RP sessions used to start there for me. But still, looking forward to the snazzy new t-shirts  :D

I like the change a lot and this will prevent so many people arming themselves to the teeth and going about causing problems for those who can't afford such expensive gear. In the long run, this should improve peoples will to role play and hopefully means they will not feel they need the gear so much.

If people want to use an MXM then the option is still there, but they will have to be sure that what they're planning on doing with it is worth the risk of being robbed / arrested / dying. 

That being said..I can see people stocking up on cheap weapons now before it's too late.

I like the change a lot and this will prevent so many people arming themselves to the teeth and going about causing problems for those who can't afford such expensive gear. In the long run, this should improve peoples will to role play and hopefully means they will not feel they need the gear so much.

If people want to use an MXM then the option is still there, but they will have to be sure that what they're planning on doing with it is worth the risk of being robbed / arrested / dying. 

That being said..I can see people stocking up on cheap weapons now before it's too late.
The change to the prices doesn't really effect me that much, because I hardly ever buy any gun except my handy little zubr. I'm not into the whole rebel thing tbh  :D Although I will miss the cheap vehicles 

@Wilco Can we also get in-game money by donating money to keep the server online? I've seen many servers with this type of donation, I think it's a nice way of getting money to keep the server and community alive

@Wilco Can we also get in-game money by donating money to keep the server online? I've seen many servers with this type of donation, I think it's a nice way of getting money to keep the server and community alive
I really hope not, will remove the need for people to earn money in game... 

@(EXP) Remco

100% no, This i have always found wrong, massively pay to win and something that BIS would never allow in Arma 3

Expect the servers you have seen doing this to get amended very quickly over the next few months

@(EXP) Remco

100% no, This i have always found wrong, massively pay to win and something that BIS would never allow in Arma 3

Expect the servers you have seen doing this to get amended very quickly over the next few months
So if you don't accept your server get shut down I presume?

Not shut down but further legal action

BIS are contacting server owners with DCMA takedown requests, Rather that getting solictors involded to prove that our "workaround" for donations was right I decided its massively important that we support BIS and amend to something that is acceptable.

WTF man i just donated! ooooohhhhh this is baaaad, bery bery bad. 

This is the only way the server is surviving is it not? I mean so many have have left and are close to leaving because of the crashes, lag, etc anyway, so what happens now?

Not shut down but further legal action

BIS are contacting server owners with DCMA takedown requests initially.

Rather that getting solicitors involved to prove that our "workaround" for donations was right I decided its massively important that we support BIS and amend to something that is acceptable.

We could of just took donations and gave nothing back, I had to push a bit which lead to a conversation with Jan and Tshirts and nicer looking vehicles was agreed which they didn't have to do.

Back