What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

First Person Petition

Yes, but this is a roleplay server. Not a combat server.. In a normal RPG, like World of Warcraft, Guild Wars 2, etc. you have third person as well. And that's the issue here.. you're all hating on third person because of a combat situation but last I saw, this server is a roleplay server.

I've seen the results already. This first person thing is around since 14:00 GMT and I've seen plenty of dead people already because people have difficulties seeing around their vehicle and accidently VDM someone and the more VDM happens, the more it glitches and people actually die from it. And it makes driving in Kavala more difficult. Now that might just be something you have to get used to, but still.

And as the point was made earlier by someone.. player count will definately drop if it's first person only, people play ArmA 3 because it has so many options. There's servers where it's one big first-person shooter like battlefield (king of the hill, wasteland), then there's roleplay servers, there's survival servers. Then there's the many options of first or third person, building bases, putting down objects, vehicle colors, weapon colors and attachments. And I think the people who currently demand that AltisLife.co.uk requires a first-person-only server, or servers, are really selfish or are not here for roleplay at all.
If you've been paying attention to this thread like you have indicated, you would know I have prevously said in this thread that third person is good for roleplay and for driving. 

Last edited by a moderator:
They should just move the third person camera to a position of which people are unable to use it over/around walls. I have seen it done before where the camera looks over the right shoulder.

Before we even look at this let's wait until the combat life saver marks are removed on the map from right now so and s2... they are a problem especially during gunfights against cops where rebels can see the little blue markers 

Back