What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Drive against the "Capitol"

The sad sad truth is due to visibility and unique style the Capital are easily identified no wonder everybody will hunt them because no meta game is needed at all, see white? engage :( 
And this is how it should always be, will avoid the backpacking-gun shite that has been going on for over a year now...

*IMPORTANT BROADCAST FROM THE INCREMENT*​

The Increment have lurked in the shadows for far too long while this so called movement "The Capitol" reign terror on the innocent citizens of Altis.​

We The Increment declare war. Expect us.​

​
We are not afraid of you! You are dirt on the bottom of our shoes, if TI declared war about 4 months ago I would have been scared but it seems to just hobos now.

Rise with us or fall with the others 

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

We are not afraid of you! You are dirt on the bottom of our shoes, if TI declared war about 4 months ago I would have been scared but it seems to just hobos now.
Mate TI are on you now,, you are officially brown bread.

Let's not turn RP propaganda into a gang slagging thread. Keep the banter clean and not nasty. No more "lo1 w3 fuc7e9 u up m9" shit. 

Let's not turn RP propaganda into a gang slagging thread. Keep the banter clean and not nasty. No more "lo1 w3 fuc7e9 u up m9" shit. 
Indeed, It's all for fun and this current war is only a small part of the RolePlay Opportunities The Capitol can offer, looking forward to see where this leads too.

Indeed, It's all for fun and this current war is only a small part of the RolePlay Opportunities The Capitol can offer, looking forward to see where this leads too.
well not much, i've the arrest us straight away xD, but we wil try our best

Yes we have already met AR we took one hostage and he died for his attitude towards his captures! I believe his I.D in his wallet said his name was somtging like jlackback 
If you have a problem with that u can take it to the pcc. Complaining here wont really help. 

View attachment 2106View attachment 2107 

we already have contacts in the police sweet cheeks
As well as your medicals contact :D

C4398FE6417FF1FDBC86806C06A1CB9294ADC661

Back