What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Drive against the "Capitol"

Today was a good day for the capital.

Losing multiple high ranking officers the police fought valiantly but in the end, the capital was to much for them.

With  the aid from our brothers from the NLA who completely obliterated the HM Treasury, we received 2 beautiful  white hunters, the police tried to take them back, i kindly tried to negotiate but a DI decided to take the gun path.. foolish mistake,  they lost their lifes and we ended up with our prizes, for some unknown reason they even brought out a Zamak Transport... 

I even took the life of a CI! :(

Todays cut for the vehicles: 207k.

Todays Propaganda picture:

425AFF77FFF790383C6A9617C747B8CE8CCE8326

Last edited by a moderator:
*Important update from The Increment*

The Capitol scum are crumbling minutes ago a squad of them were wiped from existence never to be seen again.​

We will continue to push strong until we cut off the head.​

Expect us.​

5SwjTRc.png

The Capitol scum are crumbling minutes ago a squad of them were wiped from existence never to be seen again.​

Expect us.​

And expect me @Farmer Giles and @Summers 

Three man gang ready to wipe you all out on popo holiday;)

This is how it is going to end.

I promise.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Expect us.​

We are not crumbling you guys ambushed like 3 of our guys with at least 8 of you! All I can say is you better expect us as your time on this island is up! You say your here for the people but all I see is constant robbing and murder! Pfft more like the instrument......

(just bants guys also if your at war with us can you get uniforms so we can identify you in game?) 

We are not crumbling you guys ambushed like 3 of our guys with at least 8 of you! All I can say is you better expect us as your time on this island is up! You say your here for the people but all I see is constant robbing and murder! Pfft more like the instrument......

(just bants guys also if your at war with us can you get uniforms so we can identify you in game?) 
We do not care about other gangs we will crush every single one of them until we get to you again! We will rob, we will murder and we will abolish your movement. We did not ambush your men they came to the wrong end of the island and paid the ultimate sacrifice. We will meet soon Mr Smurf.

We do not care about other gangs we will crush every single one of them until we get to you again! We will rob, we will murder and we will abolish your movement. We did not ambush your men they came to the wrong end of the island and paid the ultimate sacrifice. We will meet soon Mr Smurf.
We will meet Mr Wap when your in restraints with my 5.56 suppressor rammed down your throat! 

We will meet Mr Wap when your in restraints with my 5.56 suppressor rammed down your throat! 
Haha! Don't make me laugh your puny 5.56 are no match to my marksmen trained up to their eyebrows with 7.62's surrender while you still can.

hahaha, not because you win a battle you win the war. Wont be the next time we meet, i can promise you that.
You was right my friend. We indeed won the next battle!

Haha! Don't make me laugh your puny 5.56 are no match to my marksmen trained up to their eyebrows with 7.62's surrender while you still can.

You was right my friend. We indeed won the next battle!
That's the thing we don't need 7.62 to beat cockroaches like you 

I believe this is a great idea, but maybe we're being given too much power for the "Capitol" etc. You're saying if we find a guy wearing white go kart gear we can arrest him, even though they may not be apart of this terrorist community...

Instead of this i believe it should be a law, if a police officer sees you wearing the gear, you'll be fined and you'll be told to take it off.  With the second warning you can then send them to jail...

I believe this is a great idea, but maybe we're being given too much power for the "Capitol" etc. You're saying if we find a guy wearing white go kart gear we can arrest him, even though they may not be apart of this terrorist community...

Instead of this i believe it should be a law, if a police officer sees you wearing the gear, you'll be fined and you'll be told to take it off.  With the second warning you can then send them to jail...
Whatever floats the police boat. I quite like the punishment, gives me an excellent opportunity to turn the police officers side and make them join The Capitol while they are taking me to prison. Something which i have been quite successful of!

Long live The Capitol!

Last edited by a moderator:
Whatever floats the police boat. I quite like the punishment, gives me an excellent opportunity to turn the police officers side and make them join The Capitol while they are taking me to prison. Something which i have been quite successful of!
Ok, well, what would happen if they change their gear to a different colour?

Back