What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Drive against the "Capitol"

Axolotl

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]
NRAjAXrLD8vp2M5QYLxxJuCacs_ph_wPuNfK3Pzu0Kw69NJW_gm6edTHlOM-PmunxnjP6HTQVYxfZi3iTsFfU54F8bu45jBhOxTW-GATYTnypUqDGjY0rQA2p7OoWJNKykMjcCKR
[/SIZE]

In regards to the recent influx of so-called "Stormtroopers" from the Capital trying to claim our beautiful island as part of Panem, trying to change Altis into some subordinate "District 14" the Altis Police Department, in collaboration with the Altis Government, states the following:

Effective immediately anyone found wearing white coveralls in combination with a white helmet is to be considered as part of a terrorist organisation. They are to be arrested immediately, searched and incarcerated.

The Altis Police does not recognize "The Capitol", "Panem" or any so-called "Stormtroopers" as a legitimate entity. They are nothing but rebel scum, trying to lure our good citizens into a doomed rebellion with false promises. The Altis Police remains loyal to the British Crown and will do anything in its power to stop these ludicrous figures.

In the meantime, we ask loyal citizens to be patient, careful and vigilant. If you spot any terrorists, do not hesitate to call local law enforcement, do not approach these terrorists, but seek shelter.

Regards,

Chief Superintendent Axolotl

Last edited by a moderator:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Well, I'm going to continue to lead operations against them alongside @Summers and all the other brave officers who work alongside us, we wont let them dominate the island and do whatever they want, the island is ruled by the people not terrorists.

That might explain why i had to kill so many cops today... 

WAY TO AGGRESSIVE! 

I only had the uniform because its sexy... and orange colours! PEACHES! 

Edit: Got arrested once: YOU ARE TERRORIST! BOOM! Prison! Me: The fuck just happened? 

This has been happening anyway, lets bring it on :) Been classed as a terrorist 4 times already today, remember and have fun

Finally, something can be done against these brutes. Been nothing but cop hold-ups for the past 2 days. With increased power of stop-and-search we can put an end to this.

AEGIS shall prevail against such a group that threaten our morales and are against our support for newcomers and legal workers. We shall not allow these people to be oppressed because of one groups hatred for the government or ourselves. We will remain neutral whenever possible but for every 'trooper' we encounter we will take it in our stride for the benefit of the innocent civilians that are at risk!

Their helmets shall be handed into the police as proof of loyalty to our cause.

Back