What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Zip tieing in the greenzone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ashboyd

Name of the person you are reporting (in-game name):
Earl connor, [plf] slacky , Simon anderson

Time & Date this happened:9:00 AM

Description of what happened:
i was zip tied in the green zone with my Cash and then later sold to a man who then shot me. The guy at the start of the video then says he doesnt know what a green zone is witch is a complete lie as i know he has been playing this server for some time.

Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?:Yes

Please post video evidence/screenshots here
http://youtu.be/kX8BFJlTxJo

if u cant see the video then its still processing 

Last edited by a moderator:
Ahem, as Earl of Kavala I'll comment, my first report since I joined!

This gentleman and his friends previously attempted to rob us, and when I pulled out my concealed carry ACP and shot them, the side chat was filled with their raging. Apparently, in their eyes, robbing someone and then expecting to not get shot in their attempt to do so is the norm (just a little backstory to why he was ziptied, he kept pestering us and breaking NLR)

Anyhow, this video's been edited and cut down to make us look bad, we simply stuck him in the greenzone because we were transferring cars, and as soon as we had bought my offroad we stuck him on the basketball court, where we sold him for £20,000. He was ziptied outside of the green zone, and I'd like to cite the rule about editing videos has been broken.

This gentleman in particular broke RP many a time, telling us that we were "In a fucking greenzone", that "I'll be seeing you on the forums" and rather delightfully "You broke rp bro". 

So all in all, here we have the rules this gent broke:

• Broke RP by mentioning reporting us on the forums with his microphone in direct
  • Broke NLR by respawning in Kavala immediately after his death
  • Tampered with video evidence for a forum report
  • Broke RP repeatedly by ironically informing us we had broken RP via his microphone in direct.
I look forward to seeing the response, Earl out.

Please explain how this was edited ? u cant do nothing illegal in the green zone full stop. 

Please explain how this was edited ? u cant do nothing illegal in the green zone full stop. 
The video was cut down to make it look like you were ziptied in the greenzone, when in fact you were simply brought there so we could quickly purchase a car. In the video you spend a total of 33 seconds inside the greenzone, throughout which you break RP by complaining about it via direct comms.

It wasn't shortened i had to tab out to open fraps so i could get what was going on on video. And why would Slanky say " i dont know what the green zone is " if he wasn't doing anything wrong ? and where was u in this conflict ? was you even there.

This video is not edited, there is no way it could be edited. Its just preposterous to see you sit here defend yourself and try to get away with things that you infact have done, I just hope an admin scouts you one day and seriously gets you in action because apparently a video as evidence isnt enough for you.

Either side on this, the video is too short, there's no context to it... need to see where he was zipped.

Also mr connor.

Broke RP by mentioning reporting us on the forums with his microphone in direct
Fair enough, but if he was ziptied in greenzone, being pissed is likely to happen.

Broke NLR by respawning in Kavala immediately after his death
If he was restrained in the greenzone, then the circumstances of the death would be hard to place a finger on in terms of NLR.

Tampered with video evidence for a forum report
Not everyone has shadowplay.

Broke RP repeatedly by ironically informing us we had broken RP via his microphone in direct.
people shout when they are angry.. although i'd give him a slap on the wrist for this... if we banned every person who broke RP in direct chat there'd be no-one left.

I'm going to make this my last post on this topic, as I feel I don't need to justify my or my friend's actions anymore than I already have. Unless of course I'm requested to do so by an admin

In summary, here's what I'm being accused of.

• RDM - Ash's accomplices pulled guns on us and told us to get down, I pulled out my own weapon and gunned them all down. Ash claims RDM because I gave them no warning, and because he had his hands up. Giving someone a warning when they're trying to rob you at loaded gunpoint is grossly inappropriate in my eyes, plus the fact we were outnumbered. On top of this, Ash complains that he had his hands up. By the time his hands were even near his head, he already had a fourth round travelling through his chest.
  • Greenzone abuse - Ash complains we left him in the greenzone in some attempt to break the rules, where we simply ziptied him outside of the zone and were buying a vehicle. He was in the zone for a total of 33 seconds, and only spent roughly 10-15 seconds actually inside the square.
What I'm accusing Ash of:

• Breaking RP by complaining over direct comms numerous times. Complete hypocrite in that he said we broke RP, and in fact broke it himself throughout. We had to put up with about 20 minutes of pestering, both on the text side channel and direct communication.
  • Providing inaccurate video information and not stating it, had I not pointed it out then admins would never have known he wasn't ziptied while inside the green zone.
  • Further breaking RP by running into the greenzone after RP had been initiated and using it as a defence over direct communications

Either side on this, the video is too short, there's no context to it... need to see where he was zipped.

Also mr connor.

Fair enough, but if he was ziptied in greenzone, being pissed is likely to happen.

If he was restrained in the greenzone, then the circumstances of the death would be hard to place a finger on in terms of NLR.

Not everyone has shadowplay.

people shout when they are angry.. although i'd give him a slap on the wrist for this... if we banned every person who broke RP in direct chat there'd be no-one left.
@

He wasn't ziptied inside the greenzone, he was simply placed there quickly while we got a car.

He died when they tried to rob us, he broke NLR by coming back and initiating the actions shown in the video, all the while telling us over direct comms that we were going to be seen on the forums.

While I know full well now that he had only started recording then, with the amount of time he spent telling us we were going to get reported I'm surprised he wasn't recording all the time. Furthermore, he should've stated why the video was so short.

And I'm not asking a ban for his rp breaking over direct, I'm just trying to show what actually happened throughout.

Nice job on the quick response too :p

i have the full evidence for this, and will be uploading this. please standby

For somehow the sounds is gone, but it doesnt really matter in this case.

You cant put people in the green zone ziptied, i have done so before an a police officer told me i was not allowed, and it was against the rules.

Let me explain, if u put someone in the greenzone, and my friends wanted to help me get unrestrained how could they do so without taking lethal action inside the green zone . I should be know where near the greenzone if i am ziptied 

even holding someone restrained/hostage in the green zone is not allowed. cause in that case say there was a bank robbery happening in kavala, and the police managed to get one of the people robbing the bank and he stood inside the green zone with the person restrained, how would his friend manage to get him back again without takeing lethal force inside the greenzone?

Oh and slacky if u recorded all your game play please also show the part where u and your friend rdm'd me, thanks 

I'd also like to discuss this on teamspeak

You cant put people in the green zone ziptied, i have done so before an a police officer told me i was not allowed, and it was against the rules.
That is why you were moved out of there.

Let me explain, if u put someone in the greenzone, and my friends wanted to help me get unrestrained how could they do so without taking lethal action inside the green zone . I should be know where near the greenzone if i am ziptied 
How can you contact your friends while tied up?

Oh and slacky if u recorded all your game play please also show the part where u and your friend rdm'd me, thanks 

I'd also like to discuss this on teamspeak
Sorry to say, my recordings goes 5 minutes back, and i dont save 60 minutes of gameplay.

I would also like to discuss this, but you write following: Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?:Yes

I did discuss it with you, in the video you said you didnt know anything about the green zone so i did try to resolve the issue with it but you wasn't having non off it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back