What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Zip tieing in the greenzone

Status
Not open for further replies.
they have eyes why would i need to contact them
I dont really see any need to discuss this any further, since you actually have taken it to the forums straight away, so i will give in the evidence i just did, and then i hooe to meet you under better circumstances next time, i could try find the recording forward with sound, but that would just make a fool out of you, about how much you whine. which i dont want to embarras you with.

I did discuss it with you, in the video you said you didnt know anything about the green zone so i did try to resolve the issue with it but you wasn't having non off it.
Yes, sir this is called roleplaying. when you want to discuss thoose stuff, you do it over teamspeak or the chat.

Anything else like screaming this is RDM you get banned, is breaking RP which is a bannable offence as well, but i could go ahead and report you for that, since i have the recording, do you want that or should we just quit it here and now? (Your call)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back