What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Whitelisted Rebels - You Decide

Whitelisted Rebels

• Yes

Votes: 121 74.2%
  • No

Votes: 42 25.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Im not gonna vote until we know exactly how its gonna work. Because this can definitely very fast go both ways.

But it would still be OK to form other rebel groups?

I don't want to leave the team I'm in and we don't want to go big and be like 10 guys.

And sounds a bit strange that there would be one white listed rebel group and then the others not white listed.

The police is under the government that has control. More likely that the rebels might form different groups with different interest and I think they should not be as organized so they are white listed.

Would they fight the other rebel groups or protect them? Can other rebel groups call for them as you can call the police and ask 10 guys come and secure the dealer in kavala? Would they stay mostly in the red zone or wander freely in the normal zone? I mean cops stay in normal zone and do occasional raids into red.

Last edited by a moderator:
How about rather than having your Rebels and white listed rebels, if it were changed to gangs/criminals and terrorists (with the terrorist being the white listed folk).

This way you could keep the general drug smuggling rabble that us APD deal with currently and also have a proper, structured rebellion from the terrorist side, with a full on ranking system, TS channels and the like. it could pretty much be a mirror image of how the police force works but with terrorist cells in the place of police departments.

There are a few immediate problems a see coming with this, chief among them is that this would probably require a higher server population.

Anyone else have any thoughts on this?

Last edited by a moderator:
I think it's an awesome idea. I'd prefer to wait for it to be less buggy then a rushed version. But i can't wait to so it implemented! It should really improve the role play aspect 10fold ;)

Sounds good to me, I look forward to seeing how and if it's rolled out.

Voted Yes.

No, no fun really... When u make some money and you wan't to do something more on the server, what then...
That makes no sense...

Anyway time to lock this topic, its been voted on and decided and already implemented.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back