What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Whitelisted Rebels - You Decide

Whitelisted Rebels

• Yes

Votes: 121 74.2%
  • No

Votes: 42 25.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have voted yes from what I read, but just to be sure, there's gonna be 10ish whitelisted rebels. Will the everyday civilian still be able to get a rebel traning and form a rebel gang? 

before I vote I would just like to know 1 thing as I dont know how the whitelisting works, would a normal group still be able to take control of a rebel outpost after the patch even though they are not whitelisted?

I am a cop and I voted yes because this would actually increase roleplay and make the server more fun.

What was wrong with the people in cnc ? Are you saying we did shitty roleplay ? or just butthurt that we allways came out on top ?
good-good-let-the-jimmies-rustle-through-you.png

Well if they dont like us no problem ban us ban the decent group ,  we are here for a while you know that.

only thing i have to say that have fun trying to rollplay with speeders thats it Goodluck 

Well if they dont like us no problem ban us ban the decent group ,  we are here for a while you know that.

only thing i have to say that have fun trying to rollplay with speeders thats it Goodluck
I still don't know what rollplay is :(

PC Denis P., finally I see (also an idea I had) it realized - NOOOOOOOOOOOOO compilation

rollplay fresh out the oven 
dinner+rolls+bread+machine.JPG

Good idea, we have to many idiots running around with amazing weapons and don't know how to use them properly... this rebel group would be regulated to good role players instead of loud mouthed wannabe rebels that just shout abuse when they are caught.

For whitelist:

Reduce RDM/VDM 

Proper RP

No idiots or trolls

Against:

I want to be a rebel and I can't be bothered applying because I like VDM.

Too much hastle

I might get denied as a rebel

Voted yes.

I love the idea i just think it will be difficult, I shall vote yet but it will have to be regulated. I look forward though to a greater standard of roleplay with some continuance not a new situation everytime grudges and old battles being brought up would be amazing.

i think it should be via application but i think it should be someone like sovrigen  ar a long time rebel who declines or acepts them if there is only 10 slots it needs to be 10 people wjp have had long rebel experience are mature and that the interveiwer has had good rp with them since some pople aew good at applications but not good at rp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back