What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Whitelisted Rebels - You Decide

Whitelisted Rebels

• Yes

Votes: 121 74.2%
  • No

Votes: 42 25.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilco

The King
Legendary Donator
So we have visited this one about 1 million times now but have never had a vote.

Recently a lot of rebel groups have left, and new groups have formed, but should we make a mark on the map and have official rebels?

White listed rebels who are all for roleplay with there own base, own designed cars/iffrits.

Its time for the community to vote if they want this.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think this is a great idea, i feel it increase rp significantly in one of the most needed areas!

Just to clarify this will be 1 rebel group, they will fight against other forming gangs and help civilians do illegal activitys.

There is no room for RDM/VDM, it will be whitelisted and people will need to apply (just like the police)

It would be for the serious roleplayers

Sounds good to me! Would sure bring back the 'spark' for me <3

giphy.gif

comming soon ?  <_<   <_<   <_<   <_<   <_<
That all depends if you want a buggy version where you are filling in compensation requests daily or a stable version where you filling in compensation requests less often... burn.com

This is a great idea, rebel side is dying at the momment, only few good rebels left, something needs to be done about that, and I think this thing could help.

So is this like a group like the police ? 20-30 people on ts is not something for me, i voted yes as i tought it would be like 3 rebel bases for the 3 best rebel groups would get the bases, other rebel groups would have to fight the defending bases at a set time at the base.

EDIT : but indeed that the rebels need something new as of now, everyone is bored :/ We are all just making the police have a bad day now.

No it would not extend to the size of the police, maybe 10 people maximum of the best roleplaying members.

In terms of our update it does bring capture-able gang bases :)

No it would not extend to the size of the police, maybe 10 people maximum of the best roleplaying members.

In terms of our update it does bring capture-able gang bases :)
Thank goodness, rules out people like Bump and those ex CnC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back