What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

When CMDR Maratek use your SUV as a weapon with a ghost hawk, was an unexpected police thing!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hoggie

Rebel
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Basically what happen is me and Fade had to deal with some trolls , and got kinda bored when i died. We then got kitted back up and tabbed out of the game. We then about 2 minutes later get pulled into an operations room. Not having a clue what going on i tab back in the game to everyone laughing. I then realise i am being carried in a Ghost hawk when i am in my SUV. I then get catapulted , which i must say was the most unexpected thing to happen to me on this server. Was very funny thought hahaa.

might be funny once, I never want to see this again on the server.
No problem i think it was just a late night thing that someone did when they were very tired. I was in the SUV but all i can say is that im sorry it happened. 

Who was the pilot?
I honestly did not put this on the forum to get anyone into any form of trouble. I put it here to show one funny thing that happened , at like 10 to 4am. I can understand it was a stupid thing to do but i really don't want this to turn into any form of evidence for people getting into trouble. I only put this up to show the funny / random thing that happen on our very entertaining server and not so some people will get told off. My apologies.

When someone does a "funny thing" that is against the rules they get banned. No matter what time it is. 

I honestly did not put this on the forum to get anyone into any form of trouble. I put it here to show one funny thing that happened , at like 10 to 4am. I can understand it was a stupid thing to do but i really don't want this to turn into any form of evidence for people getting into trouble. I only put this up to show the funny / random thing that happen on our very entertaining server and not so some people will get told off. My apologies.
We don't think that you had any interest in causing drama or get anyone in trouble :)
And I am sure that you just posted it because it was a funny thing for you guys.

The issue here is only that it happened on the Live Server. And that the Sling Shot was not intended for this.

We don't think that you had any interest in causing drama or get anyone in trouble :)
And I am sure that you just posted it because it was a funny thing for you guys.

The issue here is only that it happened on the Live Server. And that the Sling Shot was not intended for this.
I'm just curios, what is actually the purpose of sling loading being in-game?  Is it for MPU? 

I think it was so the Taru could drop in AR to do some sneaky shit. Haven't seen it used much except for this. 

100% agree Steph seriously don't  want this to go this way its was only meant for as few people to have a look and a laugh and that's all. I hope that this does not lead to no one getting banned or in serious trouble. It was only a joke and i apologies for the pilots mistake. I don't want anyone to be banned but i think its kinda of a lesson that don't abuse the sling shot even for a bit of messing around as it can get you into trouble. Hopefully this doesn't go any further than this.

I'm just curios, what is actually the purpose of sling loading being in-game?  Is it for MPU? 
Oscar its in use so that if you have one of the inflatable boats in MPU you can pick it up and drop it into the water. This is to get it around quicker. It can also be used on some cars as you clearly see you move a lot faster with it. That means you could have a helly full of people and pick your rest of your friends up in the car and fly to where you want to go. I don't think the slingshot / drop the car is suppose to be used as it was as clearly it causes stuff to blow up. But it is used to drop cars / boats at a low altitude so they land fine and don't blow up.

I think it was so the Taru could drop in AR to do some sneaky shit. Haven't seen it used much except for this. 
It was kept for police so the MPU could get their boats around quicker, but AR just kindof stole the taru

We can't sling shot them, but can we as civs just pickup cop cars and steal them(to lockpick them somewhere safer). I am asking this because some people could use some clarification on this. Especially after seeing this video. So please, anwser <3

I'd assume that you're allowed to slingload them but not to use it in a trolling manner.

Regardless of the rules and such, I had a blast last night. It happened 5-10 min before the 5 am restart and it was damn funny. With my birthday going on and police and rebels singing happy birthday I had one of the most fun patrols in a long time. I didn't even get shot. So thank you to all involved!  :Cool:

Lighten up lads, it was only a small joke, tbh it was pretty funny, it's not like they do this every 5 minutes  :p

I guess this shows that neither civilians or the whitelisted Police can be trusted not to troll with sling-loading, I believe the reason we can only use it on police cars is because of the endless trolling that would happen, correct me if i'm wrong here.

But I guess this seals the coffin if we ever hoped to have sling-loading enabled for civilians as even the commander of the police force can't be trusted to not launch vehicles across the map.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back