What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

When CMDR Maratek use your SUV as a weapon with a ghost hawk, was an unexpected police thing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess this shows that neither civilians or the whitelisted Police can be trusted not to troll with sling-loading, I believe the reason we can only use it on police cars is because of the endless trolling that would happen, correct me if i'm wrong here.

But I guess this seals the coffin if we ever hoped to have sling-loading enabled for civilians as even the commander of the police force can't be trusted to not launch vehicles across the map.
Lol. Troll much?

Least if i am up in the air I can't be followed everywhere by you or any others looking for a gunfight 24/7.

Lol. Troll much?

Least if i am up in the air I can't be followed everywhere by you or any others looking for a gunfight 24/7.
Looking for a gunfight?

You mean the gunfight you logged on to try and start last night with all your officers dressed in rebel gear driving ifrits around?

Luckily I was smart enough not to give you the satisfaction you deserve and take the "bait".

In all honesty. Yes this is against the rules. But who got influenced with this in a negative way? Who had trouble with this when it happened? I'm not talking about the people that watch it afterwards on the forum. If you were influenced in a negative way, feel free to report mister Maratek. Shall we now stop discussing about it in this topic? 

Last edited by a moderator:
Not my place to say but could someone consider locking this trend? It's beginning to go off topic and could go nasty.  

There is NO need to be rude to anyone here. Anyone whos being disrespectful again will be given a warning point.

In all honesty. Yes this is against the rules. But who got influenced with this in a negative way? Who had trouble with this when it happened? I'm not talking about the people that watch it afterwards on the forum. If you were influenced in a negative way, feel free to report mister Maratek. Shall we now stop discussing about it in this topic? 
It doesn't matter if someone got hurt/disturbed by it Droge :)  The thing is it should have not been done. I don't think anyone meant something mean by it or had any bad intentions and I did some silly things sometimes too. Everyone did/does. But IF you get caught doing it is is very important to say yes. What I did was wrong. I should have not done it and I will not do it again. Problem solved. I don't like it if you get caught with something and then go and search for mistakes others did/do. That's not what this Thread is about. This is not what the Video is about. We focus on what we see here. Ofc there is many other things wrong. But we focus on them in a different Thread/Place. :)  
And no we can not stop discussing this because it is an important thing and people can speak up their mind - but please in a nice and respectful way. 

Looking for a gunfight?

You mean the gunfight you logged on to try and start last night with all your officers dressed in rebel gear driving ifrits around?

Luckily I was smart enough not to give you the satisfaction you deserve and take the "bait".
Can you explain this scenario to me? What do you mean dressing up as Rebels and driving Ifrits?

It's all a joke and was 5 mins before restart cut them some slack

Looking for a gunfight?

I was in an Ifrit? I promise you mate i was in an SUV and and Hatchback sport, No ifrit.

There is NO need to be rude to anyone here. Anyone whos being disrespectful again will be given a warning point.

It doesn't matter if someone got hurt/disturbed by it Droge :)  The thing is it should have not been done. I don't think anyone meant something mean by it or had any bad intentions and I did some silly things sometimes too. Everyone did/does. But IF you get caught doing it is is very important to say yes. What I did was wrong. I should have not done it and I will not do it again. Problem solved. I don't like it if you get caught with something and then go and search for mistakes others did/do. That's not what this Thread is about. This is not what the Video is about. We focus on what we see here. Ofc there is many other things wrong. But we focus on them in a different Thread/Place. :)  
And no we can not stop discussing this because it is an important thing and people can speak up their mind - but please in a nice and respectful way. 

Can you explain this scenario with me? What do you mean dressing up as Rebels and driving Ifrits?
Gunfight? I was not driving an ifirt, I have two in my civilian garage, I believe someone else was for a birthday, And its rp, We had a Run in with a certain gang and a couple of medics, Hopefully Jeffrey will post the video a little later In all honestly except a missclick a don't believe i fired a single shot yesterday,

Can you explain this scenario with me? What do you mean dressing up as Rebels and driving Ifrits?
I'm talking about last night anyone who was online will know what I was on about, from 12 until about 6am the officers online where going around in rebel clothing and driving ifrits and using katiba rifles which are not available for Police, I won't mention any names of officers but Maratek was online doing the same thing as the others so as the commander I guess he is the one that ordered / allowed it.

I'm talking about last night anyone who was online will know what I was on about, from 12 until about 6am the officers online where going around in rebel clothing and driving ifrits and using katiba rifles which are not available for Police, I won't mention any names of officers but Maratek was online doing the same thing as the others so as the commander I guess he is the one that ordered / allowed it.
Could i get some Proof Please? As i spent around an Hour RPing a bank with two medics, Then a further half hour being councilled by a medic, Then went to to kavala sort out a mess there then over to athira help out a unit with some air interdiction then went to land for the above video?

I'd love to see this ifrit and Katiba?

Infact didn't i let you go in kavala HQ? around 2:30 am as due to unforseen circumstances you spawned in infront of a cop with an MK1 we were going to take it but decided it wasn't really fair? or was that someone else i let go?

61c8c5c5c1d717d8e3c99207aded510f.jpg

Ifrit.

23c6a66d42140e2f407ede0a9b68dcd7.jpg

Maratek and his rebel gang.

Only have 15 minutes of footage because I had to save my shadowplay when I was in Kavala but there was Katibas in the Ifrit.

Lets end this Topic here

I am going to point out (and i should not need to) this is a serious RP server, There is a rule of "common sense"

Sling loading was removed from the public due to this very thing happening, And now the Police are abusing something we kindly left in for MPU usage.

Needless to say i will be pushing Ciaran for this to be removed, Anyone involved with this needs to take a long look at themselves and consider if this server is for them as its not something i want to see nor does our wider audience.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back