What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

What is your OOC?

Since this has been resurrected by Liam :) I'll add...

Name: Brett

Left college and worked in IT. Joined the Civil Service, worked on Naval ships for a while (Met my wife doing this while visiting the states - she's American). Got bored of that - the job, not my wife (being on a boat with 150 blokes gets tedious).

Went to work with smaller boats - worked in Dubai for a bit before their economy took a shit, travelled round Asia / Middle East talking to rich people with yachts. Company I worked for then moved me to run their new office in Florida (Which suited me, my wife's in-laws live there). Did that for a bit, recession hit, rich people didn't buy so many yachts so made redundant.

Took redundancy cash and set up a marketing agency (5 years ago now). We manage online ads for small firms (and some big more well-known ones). Have a good team of staff so I have a little more time to travel and play games (my two main hobbies).

And that's me, in a nutshell.

Last edited by a moderator:
I guess ill add mine as well :D

Name: Joe

Currently doing a levels in Maths, Physics and Pe, not doing too well thinking about redoing a year or doing a btec apprentiship in web development.

My hobbies are playing games (arma),  running, tennis and swimming. Use to play CS:GO competitively tried to make it to the pro scene have around 3k hours, got to some events but never really worked out and decided to quit to continue studying for a levels.

Plan to go to uni to either do a course in physiotherapy or it not really sure yet :D

Name: Ben

I work with Vulnerable Adults, specifically those with mental disabilities. I help them develop their skills, and then help them find paid work in the community! 

I also like the procrastinate the fuck out of my spare time. 

Since this has been resurrected by Liam :) I'll add...

Name: Brett

Left college and worked in IT. Joined the Civil Service, worked on Naval ships for a while (Met my wife doing this while visiting the states - she's American). Got bored of that - the job, not my wife (being on a boat with 150 blokes gets tedious).

Went to work with smaller boats - worked in Dubai for a bit before their economy took a shit, travelled round Asia / Middle East talking to rich people with yachts. Company I worked for then moved me to run their new office in Florida (Which suited me, my wife's in-laws live there). Did that for a bit, recession hit, rich people didn't buy so many yachts so made redundant.

Took redundancy cash and set up a marketing agency (5 years ago now). We manage online ads for small firms (and some big more well-known ones). Have a good team of staff so I have a little more time to travel and play games (my two main hobbies).

And that's me, in a nutshell.
What ya mean by me :eek: @FriendlyFireGuy

Name: Ben

From England, East Midlands 

Currently in the middle of my GCSE's, (Just finished a English Lit exam an hour ago :D) once I finish year 11 hoping to go to Sixth form

Like cycling, road biking is amazing! Swim for a club, love playing airsoft and rifle shooting.....:D and meeting mates :p

George/Alexandru (better call me alex)

age 13

and i live in romania

(i am a sofa potato)

job: professional naruto watcher and "doing nothing"-er

Real Name, Tobias Ambers (Rick)

Real Job, Currently taking over as Head as British Airways. (Dogs body at a building yard)

Real Location, Altis Island (England, East Coast, Midlands)

Real Age, 37 (No I am that old really xD)

Have a passion for motorbikes, Tanks and Choppers (Flying Kind) Have 60 hours of real flying experience in light planes and 4 hours in Jet plane.

I do random work for some causes like Macmillan, Cancer Research (UK) and Down's Syndrome Research Foundation, If I was to guess how much I raised in total for them over last dozen years I would say its 5 digits long.

I suffer from depression and have a number of other health issues, I'm diabetic and suffer with ADD and ADHD.

Rhys

too laid back to look for work i just get it handed to me from people i know currently working my 2nd summer on weekends setting up bouncy castles around and in london woooooo!!!

Name: Jamie

Job: Currently working as Desktop Support, working in the Media Scotland office in Glasgow. You can read up on the company here https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trinity_Mirror

Hobbies: I am a lifelong Glasgow Rangers fan and regularly buy tickets for the game, i love pc gaming (PC Master Race) and have been gaming since i was about 8 years old, ZX Spectrum was my first hardware before moving on to Sega Mega Drive.

Back