What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

What is your OOC?

Name: Daniel, but I prefer to be called just Dan (incase you hadn't already guessed)

Education/Job: Currently studying BTEC IT Level 3, and, despite my qualification, I am planning on going into the police force afterwards (in about two years time).

Sport: I'm a huge Tottenham Hotspur fan, but I'm into pretty much every sport under the sun. I play 5-a-side football on Wednesday nights in the adults league, which is great for me because I play against and with a bunch of thirty-forty years old (our team consists of my-step dad, his mates, me and one of my mates) and it's really not very difficult to outrun them. 

nerd
1f618.png

What about the weed @Odd Future isn't that affecting your brain too ? ;)
Haha, don't tell them that!

But nah, I didn't smoke for a while and I don't feel like smoking again for now.
Prefer to play altis and sell the weed :)

Name: Kevin

Job: Student & Web-Developer

I am Irish, and I DO like potatoes, that does NOT make me one.

My Names is Billy

Currently in year 11 in school, in the holiday imo mostly on arma weekends i revives for GCSE Exams. I am going to collage to do some plumbing courses and have an appretiship for when i leave school.

Name: Aiden (I know I'm inventive)

Bio: Did my AS's in Maths, Chemistry, Physics and Further Maths. Decided although I liked the subjects, I didn't want to pursue them, finished my first year with poor grades (Basically my own fault, i should have tried a lot harder), switched to BTEC IT Level 3 at college, did well there, went into the world of work and now work in a building supplier (Similar to Jewsons, Travis Perkins or Bradfords, if you've ever been there (which I thought was gonna be a temporary thing)) doing anything from forklift driving, stacking shelves to quoting several thousand pound extensions, renovations and new builds and I actually really enjoy it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Partial Name: Rickard

What do i do?
Im politically active and I study Industrial Engineering.
I have an interesting life and a controversial way of seeing things.
If you wish to know more MAYBE i might slip my tongue in TS.

Name: Frank

Work: Got a year of studies left until I'm a Global Business Engineer and currently working part time as a supervisor at a survey company.

And I love cake! Cake is the best!

Carl.

Joined the Royal Air Force at 16 straight from school, spent 10 years as an Electrical/Avionics Engineer on Nimrod and TriStar aircraft, visited around 55 places in 45 countries during that time.

When I left in 2008, I was a security guard at the Welsh Assembly, before I found a job for Virgin Media installing thier products. Since 2012 I have been working for Openreach installingphonelines ,broadband and fibre products for any one of the 500+ communication providers. It's a decent job, I'm left alone all day and I get some fantastic views from the top of poles.

Outside work,I have a keen interest in DJing,  Team sports (I've played American football, ice hockey,  handball to name some),  console sports games (ps4) and my two year old son, who provides countless entertainment and restricts my time to all the above  

My name is Oskar and I'm 19.

I currently go to school, and plan on attending lawschool in a couple of years

I work part time in a shitty 7-Eleven, where I primarily work night shifts.

Name-Anonymous Bat

Job- REMOVED

Age- REMOVED

Hobbies- Web Developing adn coding , druming ,Gaming and more 🙂

Born in REMOVED and Had  about 8 Years on Gaming

Last edited:
Well.

im a student doing a degree in computer games programming.

:D

Been working with esport since 2012. Running a huge norwegian CS:GO community with profesional tournaments.
And was CEO and owner of one of europes biggest organisations named H2k-Gaming.
Stoped in 2014 couse of diffrent things cousing me to quit.

Now I'm living the life working in spain, and beeing a geek with a high level of gaming hours.
24 years, born in 91. Still got alot of gaming to do before im tabing out from life

To sum it up!
Love my fucking life

Sometimes when I am alone, I go to a corner and pretend being a carrot

Name - Liam

Age - 19

Job - Was working for the Scottish Government Criminal Records but me and a bunch of others got made redundant and currently have been doing job interviews for the past month.

Hobbies - Gaming and Partying hard as fuck :)

Played ArmA2 Takistan Life server as a cop for about 3 years then when I got ArmA3 I joined a Altis Life Server on a laptop intel i3 it was EXTREMELY bad kept getting RDM'd on my copper runs in my box trucks, it obviously wasn't ALUK. My friend told me to play on ALUK so I did from October until December when I eventually bought a gaming PC and have been playing ever since and never played on any other servers on ArmA3 or ArmA2 unless it was wasteland or KotH.

20 year old student in Manchester. Work part time at a cinema, been working for the company for four years. I spend most my time going out and getting hammered with my mates but things have slowed down though due to exams. Going to destroy my liver and dignity at parklife in a few weeks (it's a festival in Manchester). 

I'm doing computer science at uni. 

Back