What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

What is your OOC?

MrRabbit

Legendary Donator
Legendary Donator
Lets try and see how many that dare to admit what they do IRL. Either you are a sofa-pig, a school boy, employee or whatever. Lets get to know each other.

Who dares?

Im Dennis Scott, boy born in 91, live in Oslo, Norway.

Im working-maniac; Security Officer in a Hospital and Sergeant (FTL) and Instructor of the Norwegian Armed Forces.

I just baught myself a new apartment, where I these days try to fix up ready for the new year to come. 

I started playing on ALUK for about 1 year ago, had a break of acouple of months, and now Im back.

Due to work, I will be on and off, and not one of the most active players on the server. 

This is me, and Im looking forward to get to know more of you!

I sometimes like to cover myself in vaseline and pretend I'm a slug.

Same as I am on Altis Life a drug dealer

if people take this seriously im officially done.. xD

Last edited by a moderator:
Name : Jordan

Job: Apprentice Mechanical Engineer (Centrifugal Pumps)

Favourite sports?: Football, Most types of Motorsports and UFC 

Name : Jordan

Job: Apprentice Mechanical Engineer (Centrifugal Pumps)

Favourite sports?: Football, Most types of Motorsports and UFC 
Hi Jordan!
Have you attended any UFC events? Who is your favourite fighter?

This is why i like him so much! He always produces good fights, and he can take a beating!                   
Yup! I must admit this fight is on the tip to heavy due to the blood spilled, but yes, Lauzon is a great fighter who brings great shows in the cage!

Name: Sam (not Lewis like everyone calls me!)

Job: Part time shop assistant ( I fucking hate it, it's only whilst I'm in education)

Education: Sucth form, year 13 studying history, finance and photography.

Hoping to go to the Institution of Financial Studies next year! ( am still yet to write my personal statement, which had to be handed in like a weeks time )

Name: Sam (not Lewis like everyone calls me!)

Job: Part time shop assistant ( I fucking hate it, it's only whilst I'm in education)

Education: Sucth form, year 13 studying history, finance and photography.

Hoping to go to the Institution of Financial Studies next year! ( am still yet to write my personal statement, which had to be handed in like a weeks time )
Being a shop assistant can be interesting aswell as other jobs! It is a job that gives you money to feed yourself :)

13 years of study infront of you, or have you done 13 years of the study already?

Being a shop assistant can be interesting aswell as other jobs! It is a job that gives you money to feed yourself :)

13 years of study infront of you, or have you done 13 years of the study already?
It's a shitty job haha, only doing it to get me some cash!

well second year of higher education. Prior to that its from reception to year 6 (primary school) and year 7 to 11 (secondary school). So I'm in my final year of higher education before I can legally leave education or/and go to university :) 

It's a shitty job haha, only doing it to get me some cash!

well second year of higher education. Prior to that its from reception to year 6 (primary school) and year 7 to 11 (secondary school). So I'm in my final year of higher education before I can legally leave education or/and go to university :) 

Thats awesomE!
Good luck prior to ur exams and Education!

No Job

Either playing Arma or watch shows.

So yeah i can say i have a pretty good life.

Cry myself to sleep every night because i miserable...

No Job

Either playing Arma or watch shows.

So yeah i can say i have a pretty good life.

Cry myself to sleep every night because i miserable...

Any education or scholarship on your resumee? :)

Back