What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Underground Fighting League - The UFL begins.

Team Name:private military Corporation
Abbreviation:pMC
Team member names
1.[PMC] Bradley
2.[PMC] Peter
3.[PMC] Sam
4.[PMC] Fr0sty
5.[PMC] Red Barron

Last edited by a moderator:
Team Name:private military Corporation
Abbreviation:pMC
Team member names
1.[PMC] Bradley
2.[PMC] Peter
3.[PMC] Sam
4.[PMC] fr0sty
5.[PMC] Red Barron

Dank Doges

- Maik

- ZYZZ

-----

We may have lost our first fight against Jamie The TRG god, but we will return and even more dank this time.

photo.jpg

@Cutter It's Dank doges, not Dank dawgs!! c:

We've had a busy night in the UFL tonight, firstly, the NLA uploaded their video from the match against PYHU! from Sunday (I think) a nice 2v2 that ended in 3 kills and a win for the NLA. Here is said video.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
This evening we've had another match for the NLA, this time against TA. The match took place in the Base arena, with 2 more kills, one for each of the NLA guys giving them another win and putting them at 1181 points which pushes them to the top of the league.

Unfortunately they were not able to keep the position for long, as second place runners, the Dank Duo, had been challenged by the Dank Dawgs, made up of Maik and ZYZZ to another 2v2 in the Storage arena. This was a drawn out battle which eventually ended with Jaime of the Dank Duo claiming both kills without the Dawgs killing anyone, jumping them back up the league table to 1190 points and back into first place.

Team name: Garden Hoes

Abbreviation: GH

1. Simen Comunicato

2. Oskar L

3. Rooster

Team Name: National Librarian ArmyAbbreviation: N.L.ATeam member names1.[N.L.A] Rick          3.[N.L.A] John Brick  5.[N.L.A] Spooner2.[N.L.A] Mr.Clown  4.[N.L.A] Morgan 

Absolutely brilliant concept, can't wait to see more!

We would like to challenge T-A and PMC for tomorrow against a 2v2. Me and Jay will be fighting.

PMC we would like to challenge you today against a 2 vs 2! me end erik will be fighting! 

Naked Knobheads come out victorious over NLA Morgan and Mr. Clown! Video coming soon!

@WhoisDan

Disclaimer: Don't watch if you're squeamish of campers and awful accuracy.

Team Name: Bantanimo Bay

Abbreviation: BB

Team member names

1. Archbishop Of Banterbury (Benedict Cumberbatch)
  2. Bantersaurus Rex (Chris Robinson)
  3. Ed Millibant (Cogmaster)
  4. Bantagonist

Busy, busy night last night. We had Four, FOUR (count em) matches in on evening.

The first was between the N.S.D and the SVGO team at the Container area, another 2v2, which ended with a win for the N.S.D boys, putting them in first place in the league. 

The second match was between the N.L.A team and the Naked Knobheads, again a 2v2 in the Storage yard. Whole lot of camping (mostly from Whoisdan) resulting in quite a long match, but eventually ended with Dan claiming both kills of the match, and a win for the NK team.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
GG to all the teams who fought, it was entertaining to watch you guys go at it, and I'm glad I was able to find a pilot to allow me to record the majority of the fights. Keep challenging for that top spot, now held by the N.S.D team, who is it going to take to knock them off their first place position? 

+1 for my barrel-roll flyover on the last video at 9:42..

Helping out as much as I can as always!

Massive GG to the Archbishop of Banterbury who nailed me as I nailed him, close fight!

Team Name: Unknown

Abbreviation: ??

Team member names

Susan Boyle

Mr Liam. AKA(Tiny Cock)

Back